{Chapter 25: Sleepover with the girls}

After the practical exams we were able to go home and relax our bodies. So that's what I'm doing, I'm currently in my living room in one of dads sleeping bag eating ice cream and watching Harry Potter prisoner of Azkaban, yes I am a Harry Potter fan. Dad hates that I force him to watch all the movies and how I forced him to take the pottermore quiz, which he got hufflepuff while I'm a slytherin. Then he got mad at me cause I bought a rock, BUT HEAR ME OUT! It was essential for the house.

  I NEEDED IT! But nooooooo

I NEEDED IT! But nooooooo. He doesnt accept it but he's too lazy to move it when in reality he likes it. So it's here to stay, but anyway. I'm watching the movie cause my favorite character had a major glow up in the movie. Draco malfoy. (I'm sorry if you don't like Harry Potter, or if your not a slytherin or if you don't like Draco malfoy. I'm basing this part on me cause it'll get confusing. Again I'm sorry .-.) I got to the part when Draco and his friends are talking to Ron and Hermione at the fence to the shrieking shake until my phone started ringing with (f/s) (Favorite song). I pause the movie and pick up my phone and seeing its Ochaco I quickly answer and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey (y/n), I'm at Momo's house with the rest of the girls and we were asking if you wanted to come over for a sleepover tonight? You would have to bring your uniform cause of school tomorrow. So what do you say?" She asks and I look at the couch and see that dad is on his phone and I think about it.

"Yeah I can dadzawa. I'll text the answer." I say and I hear squealing I. The background which I presume it's the other girls.

"Okay great! Hope to see you here!" Ochaco says and I smile and we say bye and I hang up and I look at dad and he notices me looking.

"Hey Dad I got a question." I say and he looks up from his phone indicating that he's listening.

  "All the girls in our class is having a sleepover at momo's. Can I please go?" I ask and he looks at his phone.

  "If you go then no Harry Potter for a week." He says and smirks and I open my mouth in disbelief.

  "And that includes the books as well." He adds and I gasp.

  "...fine.." I say holding back tears.

  "Then you can go." He says smirking and I go upstairs to get stuff I need and I get dressed in leggings with shoto's shirt I took from him when we first trained with eachother. I then put on my (F/c) converses and I then put my (h/c) in a ponytail. (Unless you have short hair you can keep it out) I then grab a duffle bag and put in my shower stuff and overnight clothes, I then grab my uniform and my hairbrush. I then put the third book of Harry Potter in my bag so I can read, I then grab my mascara, eyeliner, lip balm and toothbrush and I was finally ready. I grab my headphones and charger and I head out but I see that dad put the movie back on and smirking.