{Chapter 21}

The morning when I came back was very emotional for everyone cause I was back in class and now I go back to training with everyone, everyone was making jokes and I was as well because I can finally be myself with everyone, not the cuddling watermelons. The happy and making jokes kind, I still don't understand why I cuddled a watermelon. I don't even remember where that watermelon went!

  "Shoto." I say and he looks up from his phone.

  "Where did the watermelon go after I cuddled it." I ask.

  "Oh yeah that, you wanted watermelon after they all left so the doctor brought us a knife and Iida was gonna cut it but then you started yelling that the watermelon also has rights as well, so you grabbed the knife and stabbed it yourself and said that you wanted to end it. Then we ate watermelon and offered the rest the rest to the nurses on our floor." Shoto says and I look at him very confused.

  "That so did not happen." I say and then midoriya comes in.

  "Midoriya come here!" I yell and he jumps from my loud voice but notices me on shotos desk and walks over.

  "Hey i see your feeling better. How's the healing going?" Midoriya asks.

  "I'm all healed, no scar." I say and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

  "Don't question it. But did I stab my watermelon." I ask and he chuckles.

  "Yeah you did, it was hilarious to watch." Midoriya says making me look away from shoto cause I know he has a smirk on his face from being right.

  "Told ya so." Shoto says making me scoff.

  "Whatever ice prince." I say making him sigh.

  "How's your leg doing midoriya?" I ask.

  "It doesn't hurt as much but I still gotta see Recovery girl." He says and I nod and dad walks in.

  "(Y/n) your ass is meant to be in a seat, not a desk." Dad says making me roll my eyes and get off the desk and sit in my seat.

  "Anyway, your end of term exams are coming up. There will be two parts, the written and practical exams." Dad says, every year was always the robots from the entrance exam as the end of term practical exam, So this should be easy unless they change it because of our experience and also because I'm now in the practical exam.

  "I would start studying. Everything from this term would be on it." Dad says and everyone agrees.

  "Class dismissed." Dad says and walks out and I grab my phone to look at my Instagram and liking Some photos until I see that Mina and Kaminari come up to me smiling.

"Say (Y/n) your hair is absolutely gorgeous today. Did you change your conditioner?" Mina asks making me raise an eyebrow.

"Might I also say. You are one of the smartest people in our class." Kaminari says.

"What do you want." I ask.

"I'm glad you asked!" Mina says and pulls up a chair.

"So you said you grew up here and saw everything to sports festivals, graduations and let's say...practical exams..." Mina says and you roll your eyes.

"I'm not getting your hopes up. It could be different because of our experience with villains." I say making Kaminari groan.

"Please tell us!!!" Mina begs.

"Not happening." I say and Mina whines.

"I would study, just Incase you fail the practical exam." I say and they walk away.