{Chapter 48: Mating}

⚠️•WARNING•⚠️ ⚠️•WARNING•⚠️

PLEASE NOTE THE AUTHOR HAS MADE A DECISION ON PUTTING SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! IT WILL BE 18+ AND IF YOU DONT LIKE READING SMUT (Very detailed might I add....) I WILL BE PUTTING SOMETHING THAT INDICATES WHEN IT STARTS! IF YOU SEE (🍋) THAT IS WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS! I DO NOT WANT TO CORRUPT INNOCENT MINDS AT ALL! I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MARK OF A HERO! I will see y'all at the end of the chapter! Bye bye!!

*Shoto gives tissues to the reader-chans*

Shoto: there you go baby~ *winks*

Author: *covers nose bleed and hands holy water* You'll need it...It's a long chapter readers. I warned you.

  ●Disclaimer! Author-chan is not responsible on what happens after you read the part, She is also not responsible on how you feel during it! Thank you I love you all!

Over 4500 Words

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

🐱•Aizawa's POV•🐱

Me and Hina head down to common room as Uraraka had to grab something from her dorm and I look around the common room to try find Todoroki, I see everyone else but Todoroki.

"Where is Todoroki." I say making everyone stop their conversations and look at me and Hina.

"He's been in the shower the whole time." Midoriya says and I nod and I sit down waiting for him and Hina leaves to get things ready for the meeting.

"Is Todoroki in trouble?" Kaminari asks to Midoriya, and Midoriya shakes his head.

"Todoroki would never do something that would get him in trouble." Midoriya says.

"Well when he gets out, tell him that I need to talk to him at UA immediately." I say making everyone nod as I leave the dorms to grab a couple things at the store.

❄•Shoto's POV•🔥

As I dry off I look in the mirror wondering what is happening to my love. I miss her, I've been going crazy without her. Its like a part of me is gone but I know where she is. I just can't reach her...no matter how many times I beg for Mr. Aizawa or Present Mic for answers on whats been happening.

"Todoroki! Mr. Aizawa wants to see you!" I hear Midoriya yell but I just nod as I get dressed.

"Was is it Midoriya." I say as I finished getting dressed and I look at my self in the mirror, my unkempt hair. I dont even care about the stubble that has been slowly growing as I go about my days sulking. 

"Well..Mr. Aizawa came from (L/n)'s room when he asked to speak to you. It could be about (L/n) you know." He says and I look at him.

"Thank you Midoriya." I say and he sighs.

"We miss her Todoroki. Especially the girls, do you know what's going on?" Midoriya asks as I get on my shirt.

"I have a hunch." I say as I step out of the bathroom and head to my room to drop off my things. I then look down the girls hall on my floor, only thinking about my love. I want her back in my arms, but no one will tell me what's going on.

"There you are Todoroki, can we talk at UA, me and the Staff want to talk to you about something." Madame Movement says and I look at her and nod as I give the dorm hall one last look as we head to U.A.

🏢•At U.A.•🏢

"Ah Todoroki there you are." Principal Nezu says and I look around and see every staffis here including my father.