{Meet the Author}

I want to thank every one of you for making this story reach 100 K reads! So my treat for you all is getting to know me! I really hope you enjoy the end and I will see y'all down below!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Age: 18

•Height: 5'3

•Zodiac Sign: Leo ♌

•Where I live: Pennsylvania, USA

•Hogwarts House: Slytherin

•Cabin: Cabin 13, Hades

•Bender: Fire Bender

•Team: Seth Clearwater

•Faction: Dauntless

Fun facts:

-As a baby I had a crying schedule. At 3:49 Pm to 10:02 Pm I would scream and cry, I was never early or late Always on the dot.

-As a kid and now, Dragons where and is my safe animal. I love them, I have so many books and I have a toothless plushie and build a bear. My first tattoo will be a Dragon and no one can tell me otherwise.

-I have had 3 surgeries in the span of 3 years when I was in Middle school.

-I got hit in the face with a golf club. (No I'm not stupid, we were playing mini golf and he swung the club over his shoulder like he was going hit it far.) So now I have to wear glasses cause it damaged my right eye.

-I have a disorder called Autism, I am high functioning and my Autism is called Aspergers.

-I have a degree in Animal Science, which will be useless cause I want to be a writer 😂

-I sneeze after I eat for some strange reason 😂 (as im sneezing after i ate some ice cream)

•Favorite color: Yellow

•Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese and Rice.

•Eye color: Hazel

•Favorite Book: Percy Jackson, Shadowhunters, Harry Potter and Twilight.

•Favorite Movie: Harry Potter// Prisoner of Azkaban and HTTYD Franchise

•LG(B)TQ+

•Favorite Anime: Attack On Titan & My Hero Academia

•Favorite Animals: Red Panda, Sloth and Wolves Mythical: Dragons

•Favorite Flower: Cherry blossoms and Sunflowers

•Favorite song: The other side of paradise By: Glass Animals (told ya it changes daily)

•Fear: Being forgotten, not being good enough, Spiders and Clowns//Mascots

Heavy things:

(Trigger warning ⚠️)

-In middle school, I had to get surgeries on my legs cause my feet and hips turned inward, its not very interesting, but when i got back to school I had to use a walker cause it was easier for my legs, but i was always called granny and people stole my walker and threw it somewhere. So i had to limp to get my walker making it very painful for me. Noone really helped me, except for a girl, who is still a good friend to this day.

-I was tripped alot when I had my walker. Making me fall to the ground in pain, I had to go to the hospital when someone tripped me badly.

-I almost did not want to become a writer because of Bullying that has happened to me in the past, because of a bully that WAS on this app. (And no, im not dropping the @)