Chapter 17

(Justin's pov)
On our way back to Atlanta, I thought about Becca. She seemed fine when I left, but 2 weeks is a lot. I'm spending more time without her than actually with her. I wish I could pay her back. I love you so much that it hurts. How am I supposed to give her more when I can't spend time with her?
-8am-
Last night, we spent the night at the Marriott, which was nice. Now that people know me, everything is different. I have to avoid people or try to disguise myself. One Time has been on the radio, which means people know what I sound and look like. We started shooting the music video last week, but only finished 1 verse of the song. We were now on our way to the studio.
"Omigod it's Justin Bieber!"
I heard a girl scream and run up to me.
"Justin, I love your song One Time and I can't wait for your album!!"
She squealed.
"Uhm, thanks and...I can't wait either"
I'm so not used to random girls acting this way around me.
"Can I have a hug?"
She asked excitedly.
"Uh, sure"
I hugged her as she squeezed me tight.
"I love you"
She giggled.
"I, uhm, love you too. Take care"
Once I said that, I went into the studio. It's gonna take a while to get used to that. I'm also required to have a phone, because I need to stay connected with my fans. Usher and Scooter gave me a long conversation on how to deal with fans. Interact with them and be nice. Without them, I wouldn't be where I'm at right now. Ignore the hate, because we don't want drama.
"Hey Justin, wassup?"
Usher and I had created a secret handshake, which is very cool.
"Not much"
I smiled.
"No...Justin, you didn't get in a fight did you?"
Usher took off his sunglasses.
"Uhm, actually I did"
I didn't want to go into detail.
"What happened?"
Usher and Scooter looked at me.
"My girlfriend's dad...uhm"
"Oooh, that's not good"
Usher put his sunglasses back on.
"Well, you're back. Let's get this album finished, then we can work on that music video. Also, you have your first performance tomorrow at a carnival here, in Atlanta"
Scooter announced.
"Cool"
I smiled.
"You're a hit so far. You're on the news, radio, and a ton of people are going crazy over you"
Scooter grinned.
"You also might need a bodyguard pretty soon"
Usher added.
"Wow"
This was all going by so fast. We worked on the album for about 2 hours and finally completed it. Then, we got the refrain done on the music video, which took 3 hours. Finally, we practiced my performance for tomorrow. By now, it was time for bed. I'm so worn out. Making music is a pretty hard job. I mean, I have to make sure my voice hits every note, or I'll have to start over. Anyways, I wonder how Becca's doing. I miss her so much. Becca really showed that she trusted me, because she allowed us to have sex. I gotta say it was the third best feeling in the world. It feels incredible. I shut my eyes and fell asleep with Becca on my mind.
(A/N: WARNING skipping 1 week and 5 days. If it helps explain the time, Justin goes back to Canada in 2 days)
-1 week and 5 days later-
(Becca's pov)
Ugh!! I'm so stressed out! I have so much homework and tests for school. I still haven't been able to raise my grades. I can't wait until I see Justin again. I really need him. I took one look at the large pile of books on my desk then went crazy.
"Ugh!"
I slid them off then bursted into tears on the floor.
"I need you, Justin"
I cried. I read "5 tests on tuesday" off one of my papers, graded 75. I screamed and ripped it up. My eyes shifted to the locked balcony door, which I glared at. Will Justin be able to see me? He can't if the balcony is locked for good. I felt myself start to have trouble breathing, and my heart sped up. I used the wall for support.
"Becca? Omigod, what's wrong?"
My mom was the first to notice the problem I was having when she walked in. I couldn't speak, but I found it hard to breathe and hard to think. My vision was blurry from the tears, and my moms voice was hard to make out.
"Omigod, take her to the hospital!"
My mom led me out of my room. Before I could focus on anything, my world shut down.
(Justin's pov)
So far, we're really successful. The album is done, the music video is done and posted, we are working on another album, and I've been doing tons of performances around this part of the country. Right now, we're working on a music video for One Less Lonely Girl.
"Excuse me, but this is a big emergency"
My mom rushed in and took me in the hallway without asking.
"Mom, what's wrong?"
I was concerned for her.
"Becca had a panic attack. She's at the hospital"
Once I heard that, my heart dropped and I grew frantic.
"Becca's in the hospital. Mom, I need to see her now. Please mom"
I begged her.
"Ok, let me tell them"
Mom went back inside the room. Becca had a panic attack. Shit no no no. Is she ok? Was she stressed? What happened?!
"Ok, they understand. Let's go"
Mom led me out, and we rushed into the car, because we were in a hurry, and because of the screaming girls. I have a bodyguard now and a private jet, JET. That's faster than a plane. We rushed into the jet and took off in less than 5 minutes. I couldn't think straight. Is Becca ok? That's all I worried about. That's all cared about right now.
. . .
Once we landed, we rushed into a black car waiting for us. The driver drove us to the hospital where Becca was. I didn't wait another second before I rushed out of the car while it was still moving and ran into the hospital. Many people were crowding me, but I just pushed through them and took the elevator. Even though I was claustrophobic, it was faster than the stairs. I shut my eyes and pretended to be somewhere else. I was afraid that I was stuck in here, but the door opened, and I sprinted out. I dashed through the hallway, not caring if anyone liked it or not. I saw Becca's parents. Oh shit. How am I supposed to get past them?
"What the fuck are you doing here?"
Her dad growled.
"I need to see her, please sir"
If he wanted me to beg, this is one way to make me.
"No, now, get out before I make you"
He hissed.
"Please, I didn't come all the way from Atlanta for no reason"
I looked at her mom, hoping she would have a little pity for me.
"...just let him"
Becca's mom told her dad.
"No way"
Her dad disagreed.
"Honey, the faster he sees her, the faster he'll leave"
Her mom said.
"I'm watching you"
He gave me a cold glare. I ignored it and bursted in the room. Becca was sleeping quietly. She didn't have any wires or anything attached to her, so I guess the worst part is over. I got close to her and grabbed her hand.
"Becca, are you ok, shawty?"
I brushed my thumb over her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open.
"Justin. You're here"
Becca smiled weakly. She seemed tired, and she was lightly shaking.
"Baby, what happened?"
I squeezed her hand and hugged her tightly.
"I don't know. I was so stressed out"
She started crying in my shoulder.
"Are you ok?"
I rubbed her back soothingly.
"I think so"
She kissed my cheek softly.
"I missed you so much, babygirl"
I kissed her back.
"I missed you too"
She rested her head on my shoulder.
"...Don't leave anymore"
She begged. I could hear the pain in her voice.
"Becca..."
"Justin please don't leave again"
She cried and pleaded.
"...I'm so sorry"
I whispered. I can't promise her I won't leave again. I don't have a choice anymore.
"...Fine. You can leave now. Don't come back for all I care"
She pushed me away. Ouch. That hurt.
"Becca-"
"Leave, Justin"
She glared and dried her eyes. I could tell it hurt her too.
"No Bec-"
"Just fucking leave already"
She ordered. I sighed and walked out, slamming the door behind me in frustration and pain.
"Don't fucking slam the door"
Her dad spat.
"Don't fucking tell me what to do! I'm not your fucking son, asshole!"
I stood up to him and stormed down the hallway. I took the stairs this time. My bodyguards helped me out of the building. Mom was barely out of the car.
"Oh my lord, Justin, what's wrong?"
Mom hugged me.
"Take me home"
I muttered and entered the car.
"Justin"
My mom lowered her voice.
"Please mom"
I mumbled.
"Ok"
Great, now the two most important people in my life are upset with me. When I got to my room, I laid on my bed. What did I do? How come everyone hates me? It's not like I can help it.
-7pm-
I need to see Becca again. I don't care if she's mad at me.
"mom, I'm going to, Ryan's"
I told my mom.
"Ok, stay safe and Justin..."
She tried to get my attention.
"Yea?"
I looked at her.
"I love you"
She said.
"I love you too, mom"
I smiled before leaving. I brought a paper clip to pick the lock on her balcony window. Her dad is such a dumbass. He locked both sides of the door. I jumped on the balcony and picked the lock. I saw Becca walk up to the door. She unlocked her side of the door as I got my side to open. I entered her room and hugged her.
"I'm really sorry, Becca"
I held her tight.
"You're always leaving. I can't do this anymore, Justin"
Her words made my heart drop again.
"No, Becca. It's not like that. I don't have a choice. Can't you see how important this is to me?"
I asked.
"What about me? I'm not important?"
She mumbled sadly.
"You are everything to me. But why can't you just be happy for me?"
I kept eye contact with her.
"I was, but you kept leaving. I can't take it, Justin. I'm tired of you not being here. I need you"
She started to cry. I gave in and hugged her again.
"I know it's difficult for you, babe. I'm gonna make it up to you. I promise"
I stroked her soft hair.
"...Ok"
She cried. I let her cry until she couldn't cry anymore.
"I love you"
I kissed her cheek.
"I love you too"
She stayed close to me.