Chapter 14

+ 3rd P.O.V. +

Chūya went on one knee and asked y/n,

"Would you be my girlfriend?". The question only made y/n blush madly. She was scared to tell Chūya what she had been feeling lately, but this reaction surprised her.

Y/N couldn't believe what she heard. She stood there in shock, not moving a single muscle. The question repeated in her head, Would you be my girlfriend? Her light blush got more red every time she repeated the question in her head. Chūya on the other hand tried to not show that he was embarrassed. His face had a light tint of pink. Luckily y/n wasn't looking at him, so she couldn't see that he was slightly blushing.

Both felt that time stopped for them. Every sound was cancelled, it was quiet. Quiet enough for a needle to be heard when dropped. Without wasting anymore time, y/n snapped out of her own world. She grabbed Chūya's hand in acceptance and flashed him a smile.

"Yes." The light coming from the windows reflected upon her e/c irises. The golden sunlight gave the illusion of her eyes sparkling. Her expression was soft, her eyes sparkled, a soft blush, and a soft smile made Chūya melt inside.

Chūya got up and embraced y/n into a tight and loving hug. They stood there hugging each other for a while, both of them were in their own euphoric world. Everything else around them didn't bother them, it wasn't until both realized what had happened. Y/N buried her face in the crook of his neck, embarrassed she was.

"I forgot we were hugging and I was daydreaming...Can we stay like this for a little longer?" She mumbled shyly, it was loud enough for Chūya to hear what she had said.

"Sure, let's just stay like this." Chūya responded to her.

He felt y/n's heartbeat going fast, he chuckled. Y/N felt safe in his arms, there were no feelings of melancholy or emptiness. She felt happy and complete. In his arms, she wanted to be there forever and never leave. But of course she still had training so they continued on with normal training.

+After Training, Y/N's P.O.V.+

"I'm tired~" I whined to Chūya. He was sweating and wiped it off his forehead.

"You're tired? I'm tired." He complained to me. I looked over and saw his hands on his hips while looking at me. Tireder? I giggled.

"Tireder? That's not a word."

"Well it is now." He walked up to me and signaled me to follow him. I took my hand off the wall and followed him outside the training room. We walked in the direction of the elevators.

"Is my job easy today?" I asked Chūya.

"It's an easy job, all you have to do is to invade an organization base and steal information." He said as if it were that easy.

"Doing that isn't easy. I have to look all over the place just to find where the information is stored." I pushed the button to the elevator and waited for it to open.

"It seems easy, you're just too lazy to do it." He replied and the door opened. We entered the elevator and the door closed. I went up to Chūya and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm not lazy, it's just too much work."

"Isn't that the same thing? You're lazy." The door opened and we walked out.

"Nope." I said and I saw that Chūya wasn't beside me. He was where the elevator was, speaking through the earpiece he had on. I went towards him and he hung up.

"I just got another job for today." He sighed.

"Is it easy?" I asked him with concern.

"It is, it's just that I'll be gone for about a week." He said and sighed again.