Chapter 28

[3rd P.O.V.]

As the car drove southwest, the sun started to set. The h/c woman started to drift off to sleep. It had been a long tiring day for her so she slept in the car. The driver noticed and continued to drive. At a red light, he called his boss.

"L/n-san, Y/n-san is about to arrive at the designated place." He said as he looked back at the young woman.

On the other side, the man said "Perfect. The arrangements are set, just turn her into one of the men waiting at the front door."

"Understood." He then hung up and made a turn.

The car was approaching a secluded area. It was a bit far away from the city. The place was a suburban area. There were lots of residential houses but a pale colored one was their destination. The man parked the car in front of the house.

Outside stood the bodyguard that waited for Y/n's arrival. They saw the car and went up to it. The driver unlocked the door and got out. He carried Y/n into the house while the other one grabbed her belongings.

She was put in a room with a carpeted floor, white walls and a window beside her bed. The was a night stand on the other side with a small lamp. A small vanity was the window with a jewelry box and makeup, There was also a dresser with a TV on it. A closet was next to the dresser with a large mirror inside.

The room had a grey and white theme. The bed covers were white, along with the headboard of the bed. While the pillows, blanket and pillows were light grey. A simple room for a lady that had just come back.

------------------------------------------

[Y/n's P.O.V.]

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I got up from the bed and looked around the room. There was a clock that said '8:09/2009' then I looked out the window that was next to my bed. It was a beautiful scenery, a small residential area that was lit up with lights........

Small residential area?? What?

I immediately look over to the night stand and check my phone. I opened the map app (sounds weird lol) and I wasn't even in Osaka. I was somewhere near, in a suburban area.

My father didn't live in that suburban area that was a bit far from Osaka. If anything we used to live somewhere near. I calmed down and got up. I opened the door and heard the sound of water boiling and chatter.

A very weird variety of sounds. Back then when food was being made, there wasn't much chatter while the chefs did so. Usually my mother would cook but not every day.

I rushed down the stairs that was just outside the room. I followed the sound and found four chefs preparing food. It was nerve-racking so I peeked behind the wall to listen to their conversation.

"I can't believe she actually came back."

"It's very unexpected for her to come back all a sudden."

"I heard that they traded her for a big load of cash."

"I don't think so, the boss wouldn't stoop that low."

"That's true, it is his daughter after all."

"I see that you finally woke up." Said a voice from behind me.

It caused me to jump a little. I turned around to see where the voice came from. My old butler stood besides me. I felt a bit relieved that it was my butler and not my father.

(let's use Sofia the first's butler's name lmao)

"Oh, Baileywick-san. I didn't expect for you to be here." I said with a relieving tone.