CONFESSION AND INTIMACY 💕

Siddharth asked shehnaz with all his sincerity
"Do you trust me?"
Shehnaz was surprised seeing him so open and honest with her. Shehnaz tried to come out of his grip but siddharth tightened his grip more on her, he started rubbing her waist softly and gently. Shehnaz closed her eyes feeling his touch, she started breathing heavily. Siddharth smiled seeing his affect on her. Siddharth went close to her ears and said
"Do you trust me baby"siddharth said in a husky and whispering voice sending shivers down her spine. Shehnaz tightened her hold on Siddharth's shirt. Shehnaz somehow managed to speak opening her eyes.
"Siddharth please merko chhodo mujhe shot dene jaana hai"
Shehnaz tried to push siddharth but in return siddharth pushed her and pinned her to the wall.

"Nahi aaj nahi aaj jab tak tu jawaab nahi degi mai kahi nahi jaane dunga tujhe bol bharosa Karti hai mujhpe ya nahi"Tears brimmed in Sana's eyes and she looked into his eyes directly in a broken voice"Ek baar bharosa karke dekh liya bhot dard hota...

Tears brimmed in Sana's eyes and she looked into his eyes directly in a broken voice
"Ek baar bharosa karke dekh liya bhot dard hota hai yaha jab bharosa tut jata hai vo bhi us insaan ke haatho jisse ap sacha pyaar karte ho"
Sana said pointing towards her heart and a tear fell out of her eyes. Siddharth wiped her tears and asked her
"Sana tujhe bhot galat fehmiyaan hain mere baare Mai baat sunegi please"
Sana replied smiling sadly
"Galat fehmiyaan to thi ab tak siddharth ab jake to sab kuch samjh aane laga hai"
Siddharth tried to touch her face but sana jerked his hand siddharth again tried to touch her but sana again jerked her. Siddharth was irritated now. He grabbed both her hands and pinned her hands above her head on the wall tightly yet softly. Sana was shocked seeing him like this.
"Chup ab tum kuch nahi bologi kuch bhi nahi sirf sunegi tu"
Sana saw genuineness in his eyes so she thought of hearing him for once.
Siddharth said
"Tu 5 mahine mere saath thi mere saath rahi hai tu merko itna bhi nahi jaan payi tujhe sach mai lagta hai ki mai kisi ladki ki feelings ke saath khelunga sirf aur sirf ek game jeetne ke liye tujhe lagta hai ki mai itna gir sakta hoon itna hi jaan payi hai mujhe 5 mahine mai tu mujhe pata hai teri narazgi ki wajh yahi na ki meri engagement ho gayi hai manisha ke saath yahi wajh haina tujhe lagta haina ki maine tujhe dhokha diya hai sana sana sana ek baar bas ek baar aake mujhse baat kar leti ek baar puch leti haq hai tera mujhpe pura haq hai kyun nahi pucha tune mujhse bol"
Sana just smiled sadly and replied
"Kis haq ki baat kar rahe ho tum dost ke haq se bas is haq se mai tumhari personal life mai interfere nahi karna chahti siddharth baat samajh, mai nahi aana chahti tumhari life mai"
Siddharth pulled her close and said
"Tu already aa chuki hai meri life mai aur sirf aai hi nahi life ban gayi tu meri"
Sana was surprised to see this side of him
"Dekh siddharth mai bas teri dost hoon haina fir agar teri engagement ho bhi gayi hai Manisha ki saath to mai khush hoon teri khushi mai meri khushi hai tu relax kar ham dost rahenge hamesha hmmm" sana said calmly maturely and siddharth could not handle this, he is not habitual to see her like this. He was hell frustrated now. He just grabbed her face and smashed his lips with hers kissing her softly yet passionately. Shehnaz also gave in and her hands went at the back of his head and she started massaging the hair at the nape of his neck and she also started responding to his kiss with equal passion and love. Siddharth was fully turned on by now because of that hand gesture by sana. He grabbed Sana's waist more tightly and he started rubbing her waist softly giving her goosebumps. The kiss began to become more intense as siddharth started dominating the kiss and he was sucking her lips asking for enterance but sana wasn't allowing him to enter her mouth siddharth pinched her waist and sana moaned and taking this as a chance siddharth entered her mouth tasting each and every corner of her mouth. He was massaging her lips softly yet passionately. Sana's eyes brimmed with tears and her tears fell out of her eyes. Siddharth broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers wiping her tears.
"I love you" Siddharth said breathing heavily in a whisper.
Sana was shocked hearing those words from him. She pulled herself back and looked at siddharth with wide eyes and her cheeks painted with a slight pink tint. Siddharth pecked her lips tightly and made her sit on the chair and he sat in front of her on his knees holding her hands.
"Baby jab tune kaha na mujhse ki tu mujhe sirf dost manne ke liye tayaar hai tab mujhe realize hua ki tu kya hai mere liye abhi tak mai ye sab keh raha tha ki ham sirf dost hai bas par ab mujhe pata lag raha hai ki tu sirf dost Nahi jaan hai meri yaar teri itni gandi aadat lag gayi haina mujhe ki tere bina saas lene mai bhi adhura adhura sa lagta hai itna important ban gayi haina tu ab mere liye ki bas bata nahi sakta mai sana just because mai kuch kehta nahi hoon doesn't mean ki mai kuch feel nahi karta mere bhi feelings hai emotions hai bas mai itna expressive nahi hoon bhot private person hoon mai ye logo ko dikhane ke liye pyaar mujhse nahi hota mai jo hoon vo hoon aur tune mujhe vaise hi accept kiya hai sana mai apni ma ki kasam kha kar kehta hoon mere aur manisha ke beech mai kuch nahi hai vo sirf meri achi dost hai bas is industry Mai aane mai meri bhot madat ki hai usne isliye vo meri itni achi dost hai tujhe agar abhi bhi bharosa nahi hai to mai tujhe uska number dial karke deta hoon tu khud usse puch le but please trust me please mai sirf tujhse pyaar karta hoon bhot pyaar karta hoon tere bina nahi reh paunga please mujhe khudse door mat kar please"
By now siddharth had tears in his eyes what if she still not trust me and left me. That fear of losing her was killing him.
Sana who was admiring him till now stood up from her chair and made siddharth stand up. She looked deep into his eyes and said
"Kitna taras gayi thi ye sab sunne ke liye mai kitna time laga diya tune sab kehne mai i trust you more than myself bas behak gayi thi thoda aur tune keh diya na bas aur kisi saboot ki jaroorat nahi hai mujhe i love you too"
Siddharth felt overwhelmed and he again pressed his lips with hers kissing her more gently this time Sana's hands went and she held his neck for support as he was rubbing her waist making her go weak on her knees. They were kissing each other very softly yet passionately. Siddharth broke the kiss and kissed her forehead lingering his lips on her skin for more than usual time, he then kissed her left cheek then her right cheek and then he just pecked the tip of her nose making sana smile softly. Siddharth then pinned sana to the wall again and he started kissing her neck softly, sana held his shoulders for support. Siddharth started sucking the tender skin of her neck making sana breath heavily, he then bit her neck making sana moan his name,
"Siddharth" sana said in an rushy voice
Siddharth then kissed the red hue spot on her neck which was given by him. He sucked the lovebite to soothe the pain. Siddharth then pulled her off shoulder down a bit and he kissed her shoulder blade and kissed it a few more times. Siddharth then turned sana back and he moved aside all her hairs at one side and started kissing her neck from behind. He started pressing soft weathery and wet kisses on her neck and the visible skin. He turned her again and he was moving closer to her lips again when someone knocked the door Calling sana for the shoot sana pushed him and he fell on the sofa. Sana went to the door and opened it
"Hawww gande bache" sana said giggling softly and she went out giggling. Siddharth smiled hearing her giggle and finding his old sana back. He ran his hands through his hair blushingly. He took sana's phone and saw her picture on the wallpaper.

He kissed her picture and slept hugging the phone with her picture

Heya!!!!

How was it?

Sorry if it wasn't upto your expectations, i tried my best.

Suggest me ideas for any upcoming tracks, i will surely try to add it in the story.

Do vote and comment 💕