PAMPERING HER🥺

(as i have said already i won't be adding filmy twists and will be trying to keep it as real as i can so this one too is something related to reality i hope you all will enjoy)

Siddharth and shehnaaz were sleeping cuddling each other not caring about anyone else. The door bell rang and siddharth opened his eyes and smiled looking at sana snuggling completely into him sleeping holding him.

He smiled and pecked her lips softly. He woke up carefully not waking up sana up. He stood up and covered sana properly with the blanket pecking her forehead.

Siddharth went out and opened the door to see his mother and preeti.
They came in.

"Sana kahaan hai" Siddharth's mom asked
"Andar hai kyu kya hua" siddharth asked
"Ye uske liye kapde bheje hain shehbaz ne dede use" preeti said

"Ham log rest karne apne room mai ja rahe hain sana ko bhej dena mere paas" Siddharth's mom said

"Kyu kya hua" siddharth asked

"Are meri beti se milna hai mujhe tujhe kya khaarish hai" Siddharth's mom said

"Aap sana ki tarah baat karne lag pade ho" siddharth said amused

"Acha sirf ham tu nahi" Siddharth's mom said and siddharth blushed at his words.

"Mai bhejta hoon sana ko" siddharth said running to his room.

His mother and sister laughed and went towards their respective rooms.
Siddharth entered the room to see sana sleeping peacefully. He smiled and came towards her.

He kept her clothes on the couch and decided to wake her up. He carefully laid beside her and pulled her towards him from behind keeping his legs on her.

Sana whinned and turned towards him and hugged him tightly snuggling closer to him snoring softly. Siddharth smiled pulling her closer.

"Baby" siddharth said but sana didn't replied
"Shehnaaz" siddharth said again but sana didn't replied

"Sana baby" siddharth said again but in return sana just made a irritated face and again snuggled more closer to him.

"Sana baby sun na subah hogayi meri jaan uth ja" siddharth said lovingly

Sana made a grumpy face and without opening her eyes she lifted her face up showing her face to him with her eyes closed and kept her finger on her lips signalling him to shut up
"Shhhhh" sana said and again hid her face in his chest.

Siddharth wasn't able to understand why was she so grumpy today.
"Sana baby uth ja na dekh 10 baj gaye subah ke" siddharth said

"Vo to roj bajte hain chup reh" sana said in a sleepy voice and again slept.

"Sana meri jaan uth ja na please kya hogaya terko uth na" siddharth said caressing her hair

"Yaar mat kar na yaar kyu subah subah mood sada raha hai" sana said irrtatingly

"Sana ma vapas aagayi hai bula rahi thi terko kisi kaam se" siddharth said.

Sana woke up quickly and punched his stomach lightly groaning and rubbing her eyes softly.

Siddharth sat up and he felt her cheeks a bit more red than usual. He touched her forehead and felt her forehead a bit warm. He cupped her face.

"Sana baby tera forehead garam kyu hora hai tu theek hai" siddharth said softly

"Haan bebu mai theek hoon kuch nahi hua" sana said sounding low

"Sana baby tu itna low kyu sound kar rahi hai kya hua hai" siddharth said caressing her cheeks. Sana stood a bit on the bed on her knees and sat on his lap hugging him wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder closing her eyes.