I'M READY ❤️

After a good sleep of four hours. Shehnaz woke up and saw siddharth beside her sleeping cuddling her. She ruffled his hair smiling and kissed his forehead.

He was looking uber cute while sleeping. Sana couldn't control herself and gave him a long kiss on his cheeks. She then pecked his other cheek lovingly. She looked towards his lips and then licked his lips.

She then pecked his lips and started pecking it again and again when suddenly siddharth pushed her straight on the bed and came over her make sure not putting pressure on her.

Sana was shocked at his sudden action.
"Tu jaag raha tha" sana asked amused

"Tujhe kya lagta hai tu aise hi mere neend mai hone ka fayda utha legi aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chalega Han" siddharth asked kissing her cheek Making sana smile.

"Oh shit mera plan to flop hogaya ab tu jaag gaya ab mai teri izzat kaise lutungi" sana asked teasingly.

"Hmmm bhot control test kar rahi haina tu Mera bataunga tujhe mai tu theek hoja ek baar fir dekh Tu" siddharth said nuzzling her neck making sana blush.

"Siddharth" sana said when he was nuzzling her neck kissing it softly.

"Bebu ham shaadi kab karenge mujhe Chahiye log mujhe Mrs Shukla bole taki fir koi ladki terpe try karne ka soche bhi na" sana asked wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"You want you want us to get married" siddharth asked surprised by her sudden question as he was expecting that she might be wanting to take her time setting her career up as it matters the most to her.

"Yess yess i want to marry you jaldi jaldi" sana said excitedly kissing his cheek.

"Sana I'm seriously asking you tu sach mai chahti hai hamari shaadi ho jaye jaldi" siddharth asked still not able to believe.

"Haye haye ab kya stamp paper par likh ke doon bol to rahi hoon kabse mai chahti hoon hamari shaadi ho jaye fatafat se haye kitna maza aayega na fir ham hamesha saath rahenge aur log hame Mr and Mrs Shukla bolenge haye" sana said dreaming.

Siddharth was overwhelmed seeing this women in front of him. If there would have been someone else at her place who would have been getting so much fame name she would have thought about her career but here this girl is thinking about their marriage. He fell more for her.

"Sana soch le you are still in building blocks of your career aur shaadi ek bhot bada commitment hoti hai i mean bhot kuch hota hai new responsibilities new relationships new environment new people everything new" siddharth said stating a fact.

"Ufff tu aur tere logics haye rabba merko zeher ka teeka laga do koi hat" sana said and pushed him on the bed and went towards the balcony in the room and stood there admiring the view.

Siddharth smiled softly getting up from the bed and he saw sana standing in the balcony resting her hands on the glass handrest.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her from behind keeping his chin on her shoulder. Sana leaned back keeping her hands above his and her head on his chest.

She closed her eyes being relaxed in his arms while siddharth smiled seeing her closing her eyes. He kissed her neck softly.

"Tu kyu nahi samajhta siddharth kyu" sana said slowly

"Kya baby" siddharth asked

"Mere liye career important hai par usse jyda mujhe tujhse pyaar hai kyu tujhe bharosa nahi hai hamare pyaar pe mere pyaar pe mujhpe kyu nahi samajta Tu" sana said in a low voice making siddharth take a deep breath.