ANNOUNCEMENT 🙃

Hey guys!!

I have been getting a lot of negative comments on my os and my fan fic lately.

In my fan fiction the twist i added even before i started writing about it you people have started demotivating me already not knowing what's my real intention to add that twist and you guys started giving negative comments not all of you but some of you did it and it's really disheartening.

In my current os I'm writing about Sidnaaz there too I'm getting so many negative comments about it's being boring and all if you don't like it then don't freaking read it no one is damn asking you to come and read my os.

It bloody takes 2 hours to write each update and i have to do 2 updates for both the stories. It's not a freaking cake-walk it takes freaking efforts dude. You think of the story dialogues scenes ideas putting words to make it look real. It takes efforts. It's not easy.

If you don't like it then don't read it. If you can't motivate then don't demotivate also. If you think it's so easy just try to right one update for once, you'll get a reality check.

I'm a sidnaaz fan damn it I'm fricking shipping them fighting back the solos answering them back and not even me all the writers here they fricking take out time from their busy schedules some have study some have job still they take their time out and update for you guys so that you guys can smile and be happy and is that what we get in return.

It's fucking demotivating 🙃.

I can't take it I'm not gonna continue any of my stories now no fan fiction no os nothing i can't write with all this negative and demotivating comments.

It was great writing and updating and thank you to everyone who appreciated.

And

Haters get a life 👍👍