HIS INSECURITIES😶

Siddharth and shehnaz were sleeping cuddling each other. Shehnaz was completely on top of siddharth with siddharth being still inside her.

Siddharth opened his eyes when his phone rang. He smiled seeing their position and pecked sana's nose tip and picked up the call.

"Haan chhote" siddharth said

"Haan siddharth actually na mai aunty aur preeti ji ko mummy papa ke saath naye flat par aagaya hoon tum log busy honge isliye hamne disturb nahi kiya aunty or preeti aaj yahi rukenge kal aayenge okay" shehbaz said

"Okay okay" siddharth said smiling and cut the call.

Siddharth looked at sana. She looks more beautiful like this in this vulnerable state that too because of me, siddharth thought.

He started roaming his hands on her bare waist and hips, back everywhere. Sana stirred in sleep and she snuggled more into siddharth and hid her face in his neck.

Siddharth was trying really hard to not to lose control but he had many reasons to do so
First sana was completely on top of him
Second sana was breathing in his neck giving him goosebumps
Third he was still inside her
Fourth They were laying extremely close
And last she looks irresistible with bites given my him all over her body.

Siddharth couldn't control more and he carefully flipped their positions and now sana was laying beneath him while siddharth was still inside her.

Siddharth started kissing her neck softly, he was sucking onto her neck.
Sana opened her eyes to see siddharth kissing her neck and completely lost.

Sana couldn't help but moan and she held his back for support. Siddharth saw she was up and he started kissing her collarbone more passionately giving more hickeys.

Sana was roaming her hands on his bare back making him more turned on. Suddenly sana shouted in pain as siddharth thrusted into her

"Ahhhhhhhh" sana shouted
"Shhhhhhh" siddharth said as he locked his lips with hers shutting her mouth. They were kissing while siddharth was giving her slow strokes while sana was in extreme pleasure.

After 15 minutes of making out again, siddharth pulled out and saw Sana's eyes closed and her hands clutching the bedsheet in her tiny fists. Siddharth smiled and he carefully got up and wore his clothes.

"Siddhaarth" sana said

"Haan baby" siddharth said

"Tune kapde pehen liya" sana asked innocently.

Siddharth smirked and came near her ears and whispered
"Ab to tune sab dekh liya baby aur maine bhi ab kaisi sharam" siddharth said huskily while sana blushed furiously.

Sana pushed him a bit and opened her eyes to see him closing his shirt buttons. Sana carefully wrapped the bedsheet on her body and started to get up but as soon as she got up she winced in pain.

"Ahh" sana said and siddharth quickly ran to her.

"Kya hua baby" siddharth said panicking.

"Vo vo" sana said as she was shying to say

"Bol Sana" siddharth asked

"Pain ho raha hai vaha" sana said and siddharth understood that she was sore.

Siddharth said nothing and picked her up in his arms while she held the bedsheet close to her body making siddharth chuckle.

Siddharth carefully put sana in the bathtub which was filled with warm water and her favourite white lilies flavored body wash and rose petals in the water.