Chapter 18: The Battle

Catra's P.O.V

Once Adora and I had finished eating we helped Bow and Glimmer clean up and then went into the meeting room.

Queen Angela, Mermista, Perfuma, and Frosta were waiting for us. "Hello everyone." Glimmer greeted as we all sat down. The Queen greeted and waited for us to sit down.

"Good morning everyone. Thank you for coming to this meeting. As you all know the Horde has been progressively getting closer to Entrapta's castle. They've been waiting to take over but they don't have a reason yet. We need to take the high ground and make sure they don't take over."

Everyone nodded as we formulated a plan. "We have to go from their blind spots so they can't see us." Glimmer said. Everyone agreed as we started to head out. As we walked Adora and I were next to each other talking about what we were going to do.

"And if we see Lonnie?" "We fight. There's no question Adora. It doesn't matter who we see." "What if its Scorpia?"

I looked down at my feet as I walked and thought back to when she took Bow and Glimmer. When she had almost exploded Frosta's kingdom. "We both fight. Neither of us can fight her alone. She's strong but she has her weak spots. We just have to get them." Adora nodded.

"Hey Catra. I'm glad you came for me." I smirked at her and was about to say something but almost as if she read my mind she said, "Don't. You know what I mean." I laughed and nodded as I felt Adora take my hand. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

After a few minutes of walking we were crouching behind the bushes of the Whispering Woods. "Everyone ready?" Bow whispered drawing his.. well his bow.

We all nodded as we split up in twos. Bow and Glimmer came from the left, Frosta and Mermista from the Right, Adora and I from the back. Perfuma was going to attack from the front when Glimmer gave her the signal.

Adora and I both started to creep towards the soldiers from the back when Adora stopped moving. "Adora what is it?" Adora shook her head and pointed. There they were. Lonnie, Kyle and Rogelio all standing and taking orders from Scorpia. "Shit alright. Its okay let's just wait a minute." I watched as Scorpia and Lonnie both laughed and pointed at the castle and Kyle and Rogelio joined them.

Scorpia nodded and walked away happily as I motioned for Adora to keep moving. "Now!" Glimmer yelled as all six of us ambushed the Horde soldiers. Adora yelled and transformed into She-ra as we both took out almost all of the soldiers. Adora got Lonnie and Kyle and Glimmer teleported Rogelio away somewhere.

After they had gotten them I wandered off to where Scorpia went. I have to. I walked up the stairs and then across a bridge to a dark spot between two walls.

"Hey! I know you're over there." I said to the darkness. My ears twitched as I heard footsteps approaching me. "Hey kitty." She said. I could tell she was being serious. She wasn't teasing like Adora did. It was almost like she was a little kid.

I walked closer to her. "It's just you and me. We already took out your squad unit. You're already finished." Scorpia smiled. "No. You're alone. Nobody's here to help you and you are trying to take me out all alone? Yeah that's gonna work." She replied smugly.

"I'll take you out myself. I know I can do it. You dont know me." Scorpia smiled at me but I had enough. I lunged at her but she swung her tail at me and knocked me almost off the bridge. Shit. Adora was right. Scorpia walked up to me.

"Can take me in yourself huh? How about it now?" Scorpia laughed as she grabbed me and held my upper body over the edge of the bridge.

I felt the bridge thud from underneath me. I felt my head hit the back of the bar of the bridge and damn did it hurt like hell.

"No! You are not going to do anything Scorpia." I could hear someone's voice but it took so long for me to figure out who it was. "Adora.." I felt my eyes grow heavy. No pull yourself together Adora needs help. The back of my head thumped and I could feel my own heart beat in my head.

I heard Adora and Scorpia fighting. I was just sitting there and fighting the urge to pass out. I have to get up. Come on Adora needs me. I forced my eyes open and walked towards Scorpia from behind. I kicked Scorpias shin and she fell on her back as Adora punched her face. Glimmer then teleported over to us and grabbed Scorpia and teleported away.

"Catra! Catra are you okay? Catra!" I heard Adora screaming and i was trying to respond but I just couldn't open my mouth. I was concentrating on keeping my eyes open but even that was a struggle for me. I felt my head thump and thump over and over. I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier. It felt like someone was closing them for me and I couldn't resist any longer.

Then I blacked out. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Before I passed out I managed to squeak out, "I'm okay Adora." "Someone help!" Adora screamed. I couldn't hear anything else. Everything was black. There was nothing I could do except wait until I wasn't surrounded by the darkness.