Chapter 30: Been Through

Catra's P.O.V

"Yeah, I'm sure Adora. I'll be fine. Scorpia has changed like we said. I'm sure of that."

Adora nodded at me as she watched me walk towards the door of Scorpia's 'prison'.

"Hey Scorpia." I said as I shut the door.

I turned around to see Scorpia staring into her hands. "Hiya!" She quickly greeted as she stood up, waving at me.

I could tell something was up. She seemed off. Well I mean she always is, but something weirder then usual.

I walked towards her and sat across from her. "Are you okay?" Scorpia lifted her head up to look at me.

"Yeah. I was just thinking." I tried to look into her eyes but they were quickly darting around the room as soon as I thought that they would finally stop.

"It's just that Lonnie and Kyle and Rogelio.. are they okay?" She asked me as her eyes finally stopped on me as she asked the question.

"Kyle was in tough shape when we got to them but he's okay right now. They were all burnt. Kyle most of all. The Bright Moon infirmary took care of them and they are on their feet right now trying to prove that they can stay here."

Scorpia sat down and rubbed her head. Without knowing that I was going to say anything I said, "I came here to ask if you'd do the same." I mentally scolded myself as Scorpia sighed to herself.

"How can I prove that I would be able to stay here?" She asked me as I was thinking about what had happened with Kyle. How could Shadow Weaver just torture him like that? Well she did that to us to. To me. Maybe more then that extent.

"I guess you can just be you. Unless being you requires turning against us that is." Scorpia smiled but it slowly faded off of her face.

"Did something happen to you too?" I asked as I took a step towards her. I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"She uh- its really nothing." Scorpia said while wiping her cheek. "Scorpia, if you want us to trust you, to stay, then you have to tell us everything. The Fright Zone is a terrible place and I understand that it might be hard to talk about, but you have to."

Scorpia sniffled and nodded her head. "She burned the others you said?" I nodded as she continued.

"Well I guess she doesn't have many methods." Scorpia chuckled to herself. "She beat me when I came back empty handed. I was supposed to get you guys and bring you back there. She wasn't thrilled when I came back. She beat me senseless. Then she took out some of her rage for the others on me with her magic. Burning me. I didn't want to tell them but I guess I should."

I was stunned. "Wait what? What exactly happened.

~Flashback~

"Force Captain, you're here and yet nothing new has happened. What have you come back with? Anything?"

Scorpia opened her mouth to speak but she was pulled up by nothing. Shadow Weavers magic.

"You only do what I say. You do not stop until I say. You are in my command and if you do not do as you are told you will face punishment. Like so."

Shadow Weaver snapped Scorpia's finger and it was fractured. Scorpia was choking on her own throat, not being able to breath at the same time as her finger cracked so she could not even scream in pain.

She struggled to scream, speak, or say anything. Nothing came out. She was helpless when she needed it the most. She had never felt this way, but she would need to get used to it. At least she thought she would need to back then.

"You will obey my orders Force Captain. You will go through with every plan I assign." Scorpia tried to speak. To say anything. She still could not. Her face was beginning to turn purple.

She was dropped by Shadow Weaver and gasping for air as she pounded on the floor.

"Do you understand?" "Y- yes." Scorpia said as she finally caught her breath. Shadow Weaver grabbed her and threw her out the door. She landed on her back as the wind was knocked out of her. Scorpia returned to her bunk and laid on her bed.

She crawled into a ball and began crying. She had been mumbling something to herself that even she didn't know. All she wanted to do was get out of the Fright Zone.

~End Flashback~

"Then I went out again and I woke up here after you guys got me." I shook my head and held back my own tears. What she had experienced was close to what I had. What Adora had.

I wasn't sure that Shadow Weaver was still as bad as she was when Adora and I were there at the Fright one but she had. She had even gotten worse.

"Okay. Well I'm glad that you were honest with me but, that really is bad. I'm sorry that happened to you. But to me, you've proved you can stay. Come on. Let's go upstairs. Adora and the others are up there. It'll help you take your mind off of it."

I held my hand out to Scorpia and she took it while smiling. We both walked upstairs as I heard the others talking to Adora about me. "So when did you and Catra actually start, you know." Kyle said. I pushed the door open and Adora looked towards me smiling nervously.

I waved at her and smiled slightly. I couldn't get what Scorpia had said off my mind. It reminded me of what Shadow Weaver had said and done to us.

I wished she only did it to us so we could be the only ones in pain. But we weren't. Adora looked at me with my hand in hers.

I have to tell her. What happened with Scorpia. With me.