o n e

All italics are Kiri's thoughts! This is also in Kiri's POV [TW for mentions of drug use (weed) and drinking!] Enjoy ♡

"Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima hollered out from across the pathway, they had just finished school for the summer, and Kirishima had come up with a last minute party plan.

"What is it, Shitty Hair?!" Bakugo, as usual, used his normal bossy tone, rolling his eyes at the red head as he waved his arms in the air, running over to Bakugo.

"Party. My place. 9pm. You're coming whether you like it or not!" Kirishima smiled displaying his sharp teeth, Bakugo couldn't help but let his lips turn up in a little smirk.

Though he would never admit it out loud, Bakugo actually liked Kirishima's beaming personality, it was nice to have to have some positivity in his life.

What was that smirk for... jeez does he think I'm joking? I better tell him it's not!

"I'm being serious, bro! You gotta come! It's finally summer vacation! Live a little!" Kirishima leaned in to whisper in his friend's ear,

"And Sero is bringing weed" Kirishima giggled and backed away before Bakugo could smack him.

"Fine. But I'm not making any promises that I'll stay the whole night." Bakugo ignored Kirishima's shouts of glee and 'thank you's' as he walked away from him, smirking to himself.

- - -

It was heading for 8:30pm and people were already showing up, Mina of course being the first person to get there. She called it being "fashionably early" which made zero sense to Kirishima, but whatever.

As the clock continued to approach 9:00pm, Kirishima got increasingly more nervous. This was his first time throwing a house party, his parents were gone for the weekend and he hoped to God they didn't decide to come home early. Thoughts of his parents coming home and seeing him drunk/and or high flooded his mind and he quickly shook his head and put on a smile, making his way into the kitchen to grab a drink of water.

"Kiri! You're getting alcohol already? The party hasn't even officially started yet!" Mina and Toru giggled as Kirishima rolled his eyes.

"No, dummy, I'm just getting a glass of water!" He grunted and filled up his solo cup in the sink, quickly gulping it down. He began to wonder if Bakugo was actually serious about coming. He hoped it wasn't another lie, because he really wanted to spend time with him.

Come on, Bakugo, please don't flake out on me now...

Kirishima dropped his cup as Mina grabbed his shoulders and shook him,

"Earth to Kirishima! What the hell are you staring off into space for?! Kami and Sero are here! And Shoji and Tokoyami brought drinks!" She shouted excitedly and ran off toward the living room.

Fucking great, now I have to clean that up! Jeez Mina, was there really any need to do that?

Kirishima grumbled as he bent over, wiping the floor with a paper towel, when suddenly a pair of shoes came into view, stopping just in front of him.

He looked up to see Bakugo standing above him, smirking, his hands in his pockets. He wore his black slip-on shoes, a dark red tank top, and a pair of black shorts.

Oh fuck he looks good... -wait what?

"'Sup Shitty Hair?" Bakugo grinned as he pulled a beer off the counter, opening it with his bare hands. He took a long sip, a little dribbling down his chin onto his shirt.