t w o

Bakugo's POV, All italics are Bakugo's thoughts. Enjoy ♡

Today was Friday, which meant it was the day the group decided to have a sleepover in Bakugo's dorm room (how they ever convinced him to agree with this is beyond him but that's besides the point), and he decided now would be the perfect time to tidy up his room before the other four arrived.

Picking up the few clothes on his floor and throwing them in the laundry basket, he made a mental note to do his laundry tomorrow because it was piling up.

- - -

Bakugo heard the loud obnoxious knocking that could only be Mina, and before he even had the chance to open the door, she and Kaminari burst through the door, yelling about stealing a ton of chips from the cafeteria in the school. He watched as they dumped out at least 20 bags of chips from their school bags and sweaters.

Sero and Kirishima soon walked in after them, just as Mina started to throw the chips back in her bag.

"Hey Bakugo!" Kirishima playfully punched his shoulder as he greeted him, making his way to the beanbag in the corner of the room, it was his favourite spot in Bakugo's room, and he wouldn't sit anywhere else.

All Bakugo gave was a small grunt in response as he sat on his bed eyeing the massive amount of chip bags still on his bed, and heard Kaminari mention grabbing his mattress from his room so that at least two people didn't have to sleep on the floor.

"Is there even room for another mattress in here?!" Sero looked around, then quickly realized there was more than enough room given the fact that Bakugo had next to nothing in his room.

"Ah, nevermind!"

The other four were left to set up where they would be sleeping/sitting, Mina was pulling different bags of candy from her pockets, and Sero was as usual taking hits from his Juul.

"Gimme that!" Kaminari quickly returned with his mattress and snatched the Juul from Sero's hand.

"Ew oh God what the fuck is this flavour?!" Kaminari coughed and threw it back to Sero who was laughing at him

"Mango, this is the fifth time you've done this and every time I tell you, you forget, dumbass!" Sero laughed between words as he watched Kaminari blatantly overreact, grabbing a water bottle to rinse his mouth.

"Will you two dumbasses just sit down already, they added 'IT' on Netflix and I want to watch it!" Bakugo grumbled as he sat down next to Kirishima on the floor, Mina and Kaminari sat on his bed, and Sero sat on Kaminari's mattress

"Okay. Shush, I'm starting it" Bakugo glared at Sero on the bed who was yet again taking hits from his Juul, and he quickly threw it on the bed, Mina grabbing it as soon as he did.

- - -

Three movies in and everyone else was passed out. Mina had fallen asleep in Kaminari's lap, Sero ended up sleeping where Kaminari was supposed to, and Kirishima was asleep in the beanbag chair.

Bakugo got up from his spot on the floor, and exited out of Netflix, looking for the TV remote to turn it off.

"Nhh... don't turn that off please.." Kirishima groaned quietly, rubbing his eyes lightly, looking up at bakugo with a dazed look, blinking slowly, mouth slightly agape.

Holy fuck he looks so cute right now...

"Why the hell not?!" Bakugo shook the thought from his head and glared at the red head.

"I... I'm afraid of the dark..." Kirishima twiddled his thumbs, looking at bakugo, an embarrassing blush spread across his face.

"You can't be serious. Mr. Manly Kirishima? Afraid of the dark?" Bakugo snickered and looked at Kirishima with a look of disbelief.

"I wish I was kidding... but I'm not. I really am scared..." Kirishima frowned.

And so here bakugo was, wanting to go to bed, and in order to do that he would need all lights off. But Kirishima was scared of the dark, and he really liked Kirishima, he didnt want to make him scared.

"Well... what if I sat with you until you fall asleep?" Bakugo cringed at even suggesting such a thing... of course he wouldn't want that-

"Yes please!" Bakugo was surprised that suggestion actually worked, and he could hear the relief in Kirishima's voice.

Bakugo turned off the TV and walked over to his bed, grabbed a blanket and pillow, placed the pillow on the floor, sat on it, and rested his arm on the beanbag as he tried to get comfortable.

"Thanks for doing this for me... I appreciate you not making fun of me." Kirishima whispered as he rested his head on Bakugo's shoulder, a sigh moved past his lips as he got comfortable.

Holy shit is this really happening!? Is this actually happening to me right now?!

Bakugo tensed up, only for a moment, then quickly relaxed again as Kirishima ran a hand through his hair. It all felt so surreal. Was this a dream? Or was Kirishima just too tired to care about personal space?

"Y'know... I like this. When you're not yelling and blowing everything up, you're actually really cute and thoughtful." Kirishima mumbled into Bakugo's shoulder, he could feel his heart beat faster.

Did he just call me cute?

"Just shut up and go to sleep, Kiri..." Bakugo worked up the courage to stroke Kirishima's cheek with his fingertips, Kirishima melting into the touch, and Bakugo could feel him smile against his shoulder.

"Okay Kat.... g'night" those were Kirishima's final words before falling asleep, and Bakugo was left with his heart racing, face hot, and a small smile across his lips.

- - -

A/N: good morning gays, how are we feelin? I'm feelin pretty okay because I got to come home since there was no actual class today in school. Let me know what you think by giving me some comments!

QOTD: What's your fav cat breed?
AOTD: Oriental shorthair, Selkirk Rex, and Russian blue