f o u r

All italics are Bakugo's thoughts! Enjoy some fluff ♡

"Step right up and try your hand at the 'balloon bust'!" A carny shouted at a random passersby, quickly moving on to yell at the next person who walked by.

Bakugo and Kirishima had a tradition of going to the carnival every year it came to town, and this was their first time going together as boyfriends.

It was exciting, all the fun lights and rides, the sound of different music playing from attractions. It was all so loud and vibrant, and that was Kirishima's favourite part.

Bakugo's favourite part was how happy his boyfriend got. He didn't really care about all the flashy lights and music, but seeing Kirishima light up with joy whenever they got on a ride together? My God, if that didn't make Bakugo's heart fucking melt, he didn't know what would.

The two continued to walk around the giant attractions, looking at different games and food stands. Admittedly, Bakugo was a bit hungry and the thought of having a carnival hot dog sounded amazing right now.

"Stay here, Kiri, I'm gonna grab something from the concession stand. I'll buy you a cherry slushie!" Bakugo smiled, knowing that his boyfriend would happily suck down the frozen treat in an instant.

"A hotdog with ketchup and mustard, hold the relish, and a large cherry slushie, please" Bakugo told the worker what he wanted and he quickly got to work, grabbing a hotdog from the warmer and filling a vibrant blue and purple cup with the icey red liquid.

"That'll be $7.50!" The man working the register beamed and Bakugo handed him a ten dollar bill, waving off the change as the man tried to hand it back to him.

"Thank you, sir!" The man smiled as Bakugo mumbled something back and walked away.

As he made his way back to where Kirishima was supposed to be, he caught eye of him standing in front of a game stand, completely lost in thought.

Bakugo quietly snuck up behind him, snaking his arms around Kirishima's waist and hugging him. As expected, Kirishima practically jumped out of his own skin, letting out a rather loud gasp.

"Babe you scared the shit out of me!" Kirishima smacked Bakugo lightly, giggling at the stupid grin spread across his face.

Bakugo handed Kirishima his slushie and took a bite of his hotdog, his mouth immediately watering at the savory taste.

"Hey babe? I uhm... I really want that one!" Kirishima pointed at a plushie of a cartoonish looking cat with big yellow eyes and red fur.

A smile spread across Bakugo's face. He was going to win that plushie for Kirishima if it was the last thing he ever did.

The couple walked up to the Carny and gave him three tickets. In return, Bakugo was handed three baseballs.

"Alright boy, you get three tries. Knock down all the bottles and you get to pick whatever prize you want!" The carny's loud voice rang out and Bakugo pulled his arm back, getting ready to throw the ball.

Three... two... one!

Bakugo chucked the ball at the bottles, knocking all except one down.

Shit! Alright whatever, two more tries.

He prepared again, glancing at Kirishima who had a huge smile spread across his face, waiting for his boyfriend to make the perfect shot.

Once again, Bakugo threw the ball, knocking over all five bottles. A bell rang above their heads and the lights around the game stand flashed wildly.

"Alright! Go ahead and pick your prize!" The carny yelled and Bakugo pointed to the plush cat Kirishima was practically dying to get his hands on.

The carny pulled the plushie off its hook and handed it to Bakugo who then handed it to his boyfriend, grinning like an idiot.

"Best. Day. Ever! Thank you, Suki!" Kirishima hugged the plushie tight, burying his face in its soft fur.

"Don't mention it, Kiri" Bakugo blushed slightly as his boyfriend grabbed his hand, pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"Seriously... best day ever!"

- - -

A/N: THEY ARE FUCKING BOYFRIENDS I LOVE THEM THIS IS SO CUTE PLEASE OMGGDVEHDBE

Also I'm seeing heroes rising on Sunday with my friend!! I'm super excited hehe! Anyways, comment what y'all thought and of course leave any requests in the comments !!