s i x

Very small trigger warning for needles! Kirishima is getting a piercing! This is based off a piece of fan art I saw, Enjoy ♡

"Bakugo...? Since today is my birthday, I wanted to ask if I can get a piercing as my present!" Kirishima and Bakugo were just been finishing up their lunch, Bakugo had taken him out to their favourite diner.

Bakugo eyed Kirishima with confusion, wondering if what he had just heard was actually true.

"I'm bein' serious babe! I wanna get my ear pierced, it'll look real manly!" Kirishima grinned and pointed to his ear, wiggling his eyebrows.

Kirishima had actually been thinking about this for a while, despite his fear of needles he really wanted that piercing, and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to get it.

And that's how Kirishima ended up in a tattoo shop that Bakugo had reccomend, in fact, Bakugo had been pierced here before, so that definitely made Kirishima feel more comfortable about the place.

"Alright dude, just hop up in the chair and I'll pierce ya!" A burly guy with a buzz cut and at least 20 tattoos smiled, putting on a pair of gloves and pulling a needle out of its plastic safety packaging.

Kirishima sat down, looking at Bakugo for reassurance, Bakugo simply huffed and rolled his eyes, but Kirishima knew he was only playing tough.

"Alright, this'll be over in like, five seconds flat, 3, 2, 1-" the man tried to push the needle through Kirishima's ear, only to have it snap in half.

"Wh-what the hell?" The piercer looked baffled and Kirishima blushed wildly, apologizing profusely and explaining it was his quirk that caused the needle to break.

"Ah, reflexes! Gotcha dude! Just try to relax though, you're in good hands." The guy gave a thumbs up, pulling out a new needle and turning back to the red head that sat in the chair who was still embarrassed as hell.

- - -

The sound of yet another needle snapping in half flooded Kirishima's ear, followed by a loud, annoyed groan from the piercer.

"That" he huffed "was my fifth fucking needle!" He rolled his eyes, grabbing yet another needle from the drawer, but before he could do anything, Bakugo interrupted.

"Quit being such a pussy, shitty hair!" Bakugo glared, grabbing the needle from the piercer, pushing him away from his chair before he could even protest.

Oh boy, I'm in for it now! Kirishima cringed as Bakugo grabbed his ear, scooting closer to his boyfriend.

"3, 2, 1" Bakugo quickly pushed the needle through his boyfriend's ear before he even had time to react.

"Ow!" Kirishima yelped, rubbing his very sore, but finally pierced ear.

Bakugo let the piercer get back to his work, cleaning the piercing and putting in an earring that Kirishima had picked out from the options the man had given him. After it was all done, he was finally able to get a good look in the mirror.

"Wow! It's so... so manly!" Kirishima grinned excitedly, looking at the silver stud in his ear, he touched it in awe, not believing he actually managed to do it.

"All thanks to me!" Bakugo huffed proudly, dragging Kirishima out of the shop, thanking the piercer for his patience with his pussy boyfriend.

"You were scarier than the piercing, babe!" Kirishima laughed, wrapping a toned arm around his boyfriend's waist, kissing him before he got the chance to throw an insult at him.

Kirishima spent the rest of the day looking in every mirror he saw and asking every single person in the dorm if they liked his new earring. Of course everyone excitedly asked questions, and Mina made him his favourite dinner for being brave and overcoming his fear of needles, and also because it was his birthday of course.

- - -

"What a great day... thanks for making it even better!" Kirishima smiled as he flopped down on Bakugo's bed, pretty much exhausted from playing Just Dance and drinking soda all night with Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Bakugo.

Bakugo joined his boyfriend on the bed, sighing quietly, this was the latest he had ever stayed up, for Christ's sake it was nearing midnight.

"I'm so tired... can I just stay here tonight?" Kirishima yawned, wrapping an arm around Bakugo who simply nodded, turning off his bedside lamp and pulling the covers over the two of them.

"Night 'Suki" Kirishima nuzzled into the crook of Bakugo's neck, smiling as he inhaled the sweet scent of Caramel.

"Night Kiri, I love you..." Bakugo placed a soft kiss on the red head's forehead, pushing his hair to the side in an effort to get more comfortable.

"I love you too."

- - -

It is 3:30am, I feel like this is shit. I hope it's not bad :(( comment if u liked it I guess, night y'all!