t h r e e

This was truly the happiest Bakugo had ever been. Here he was, laying on Kirishima's lap as he read a book, Kirishima played with his hair softly, humming a tune.

Everything was perfect... he had the perfect boyfriend, went to the perfect school, his life was finally perfect, and he couldn't be more happy.

Kirishima let out a small sigh and put his book down, continuing to play with Bakugo's hair, he shifted slightly on the bed, crisscrossing his legs and placing Bakugo's head on his thigh.

"Finished reading, Kiri?" Bakugo looked up at Kirishima with wide eyes, a small smile across his lips.

"For tonight, yeah. I'm getting tired..." Kirishima yawned and smiled at his boyfriend, placing both hands on his soft cheeks and kissing him softly.

Bakugo smiled against Kirishima's lips, their teeth momentarily clacking together. He just couldn't help it, everything about Kirishima was mesmerizing, and all he could do was smile.

"Agh, babe that hurt!" Kirishima laughed as he put a hand on Bakugo's face, holding it as he pulled away and looked at him.

"You're so beautiful... really" Kirishima whispered, lightly touching his forehead to his lover's, their noses touching just barely.

Bakugo blushed and bit his lip, he still wasn't used to the straight forward affection, it made him giddy, and he could feel butterflies in his stomach.

"You are too... like, insanely handsome? Just... everything about you is so beautiful?" Bakugo rambled on a little bit as he wrapped his arms around his Kirishima's neck, kissing it softly, he heard Kirishima's breath hitch slightly at the warm touch of Bakugo's lips to his cold neck, the two laid down on the bed.

Now it was Kirishima's turn to blush, his boyfriend was way more affectionate today, probably because it was late and he was getting sleepy, but Kirishima wanted to savor this moment for as long as humanly possible.

"I love you, Kat" Kirishima whispered, kissing Bakugo's forehead.

"I love you too, Ei..." Bakugo mumbled in the crook of Kirishima's neck, breath quietly slowing down as he fell asleep, his boyfriend holding him tightly.

- - -
A/N: this makes me so soft. I love them :,)) I love writing fluff about these two and honestly i love portraying Bakugo as some big ol' softie. Makes me happy. Anywho, this one was really short but it's whatever, the long ass first one makes up for it hehe. Comment and let me know what you think!