E

Dear Yoongi,

It was past three in the afternoon when I decided to come out of my room and prepare myself something to eat.

As I was eating, I caught a glimpse of a small light coming from the gap of the thick maroon curtains. Since I've lived alone in this huge house, I have never tried to open them. 

I lost count of how many times I missed the breathtaking views of sunrises and sunsets. When I was still working, obviously I've seen the broad daylight, but I already quit my job almost two months ago.

I just stay home, in my room specifically, and read books. Some days, I would sleep on the couch if I'm tired watching my room's ceilings.

If I feel a bit happy, I linger on the kitchen, experimenting ingredients, and I'd play a good music while I eat the food I cooked.

I cannot remember when was the last time I became so genuinely happy.

When I'm ready, I'm going to open the curtains to witness the life outside once again.

Today, I'm feeling under the weather so I spent the rest of the day curled in a ball in my room.

I didn't cry, but somehow I can say that my heart was.

My heart ached for the emptiness I've been feeling for quite some time now.

Yoongi, tomorrow will be better.

Thanks for existing. I love you.

love,

your nameless fan girl