"I understand how you feel."

Yoongi's POV

I felt sad. I cannot imagine she made it for years being alone. It's probably miserable for her. I sighed as I re-read the latest letter she sent me. Four years? Four years without anyone by her side? Wow.

For the first time since she started writing to me, I felt really bad. I suddenly felt the urge to comfort her while showering her encouraging words. I'd like to tell her that she's not alone. I want to give her a long tight hug so bad. But I know that she deserves more than a long tight hug.

Sometimes, the world is cruel. It will push you to your limits, shatter your heart, crash your hopes, and suck the life out of you, but in the end, you'll eventually find out that it's just part of the test of life because God has prepared you for something bigger and worthy.

Like in the industry that I belong right now, in order to be an idol, you'll have to surpass all the obstacles and accept all the challenges with arms wide open. People will judge and criticize every little thing that you do, but always remember that at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is you. No one else, but you.

Hey, don't give up.

Hey, don't give u|

Hey, don't give|

Hey, don't gi|

Hey, don't|

Hey, do|

Hey|

I heaved a deep frustrated sigh and tossed the phone somewhere. I don't think I have to reply to her, she'll be fine soon. I closed my eyes and tried to get myself to sleep.

Someday, she will be the happiest. Someday, she will be the happiest. Someday, she will be the happiest.

I swear. I swear to God.

Someday, she will be the happiest. I kept mumbling this in my mind until I felt my eyelids getting heavier.

"To my nameless fan, I may not know who you really are, but I understand how you feel. You'll be happy soon." I managed to say before I finally gave in to sleep.

To be continued...