"I've read the letters."

Yoongi's POV

I laid my exhausted body down the not-so-comfortable couch inside my room. I just finished reading her latest letter that she sent. I've been receiving all sorts of letters from the fans all over the world, but she's the only consistent sender.

She didn't send it through an envelope or a specially decorated paper, but she sent it through my personal sns account. At first, I thought she was some sort of a sasaeng fan. I couldn't trust her. Maybe she just needs attention from her parents or affection. She may be faking it just to get me to reply to her messages, but no.

I realized I was like her a few years back.

Depressed and lonely.

This girl seems to be in a fucked up situation wherein she may think she's the loneliest in the world. Well, if you're depressed, you do think that way.

Negativity has a way of controlling our minds. If you allow it to take over, it will consume you little by little until you're no longer capable of being rational and see things in a positive way.

I couldn't recall the exact date when did she start sending me messages in a formal way of typing it. She wrote it delicately in a letter-like structure. I bet she poured all of her emotions in every letter.

In behalf of what she's dealing right now, I'm still thankful that she's doing her best to live and breathe life. A bit flattered that among the people around this planet, she chose me to be her inspiration.

It might be a bit offensive if she can only read my mind, but I'm happy that she's sharing her agonies with me. It means a lot to me 'cause it only means one thing — she trusts me enough to tell me what's on her mind. She freely shares her thoughts and feelings without hesitation.

I don't think she's weak. She's actually brave. When I was depressed, I wasn't able to do anything at all. Couldn't even compose music properly, but I've overcame it.

Being an idol is not easy. The pressure from the management and the crowd is undeniably strong.

I just smiled remembering all the hardships and difficulties we've faced. Without our fans, the ARMY, we wouldn't be here, in a center of spotlight. We've been grateful of them because they never left our side, but of course, we also did and gave our very best for this. It takes two to tango.

I scanned her letter once more, hoping tomorrow will be better for her. Her username's nameless fan girl and she doesn't have any profile. I wish I can reply, but that would be crossing the line.

She shouldn't worry anyway. I read each one of them with so much appreciation and at the same time, wishing she'd continue to write her agonies to me until she'd feel better.

"Hyung! Dinner's ready!" Jungkook's voice resonated behind the door. The youngest is always the excited one when it comes to food.

"Hyung, faster! We're hungry." Well, also Jimin.

"Okay, just a second!" I shook my head and hid her messages.

After putting on a comfortable shirt, I went out and was greeted by the two younger men.

To be continued...