That One Crush

We all have at least one crush in school, the one who makes you want to wake up in the morning and go to school because you get to see them again. Classes seem less boring when they are in your sight. Heart beating fast as if you've just run a mile when they talk to you. And that one crush for me is Joseph (not his real name either)
            He's been my crush since 7th grade and my seat mate from 2nd term of 7th grade till 1st term of 8th grade. He would come in the classroom, looking fresh as always, with a bright smile and sudden panic face when he remembered we have homework
              Joseph and I had attended our school since kindergarten. We were never really close until we became seatmates in 7th grade. I never really paid any heed to him. With me being one of the top 10 students, he would always ask for homeworks and asked me questions during test. I don't exactly know why, how and when i started to like him, but i felt happy around him. He made me laugh when I'm bored and i actually like his annoying self.

                We were placed in the same seat again in 8th grade so both of us got along really well. We were often teased by his friends but we shrug it off. Mainly because I'm one of the girls who boys don't want to mess with and a bit of goodie two shoes while he on the other side is the bad boy, yelling receiver from teachers and kind of lacking in studies.

              One time he said that he has a headache so i offered him a friendly head massage since face and head massaging is my way of earning extra money. He lay down on his bag that was leaning against me. That is one of the happiest day of my life, i mean not many people can touch their crushes face, let alone almost laying in your lap.(A/n just bragging 😊)
Long story short, we were teased, again, and i beat up one guy with my thick maths book to stop him. (i cringe a bit, thinking back)