The Teachers

Classes were pretty much the same, our English grammar teacher who could explode any minute.

Our English teacher who made us read one sentence over and over again until we pronounced it the right way (she's nice to me though, because I'm one of those nerds who raised up their hands to answer a question. But only in English class though😁😁)

Our history teachers who doesn't really care if we are doing our work.

Our cool and kinda fun social science teacher.

Our science teacher who pretty much joke around most of the time and seems to be fascinated with poop.

Our mizo(that's our state language) teacher who i believe isn't really qualified for the subject he's teaching.

Our information technology teacher who used to date my uncle.

And of course the two devils a.k.a the two math teachers, our feet went cold when they enter, we feel a sweat forming in our foreheads when we see the test papers they're holding, we began digging our graves when we see the look of disappointment in their face, we praised the lord when we somehow managed to pass and pray for the unfortunate souls that didn't make it.

Also our hindi teacher who keeps on speaking in hindi and we never really understand what she was saying, all we have to do was copy the notes, read a couple of sentences, by heart notes for the test and chant 'ji ha' at the end of her speech as if we understand everything.