War Between Me And The She-devil

I was considered as the bright student even though i considered myself as a normal student. I somehow made it to the top 10 but that wasn't really hard because the population of the classroom is 90% hopeless, 6% normal and 4% actually smart. Our school follows a grading system that if a student fails in one test, he/she will get a star mark on that subject making he/she unable to obtain a position in the the rank. About 60% failed in at least one test so there are only about 12 to 15 people who actually got rank.
             I got a star mark on maths in 2nd term of 8th grade but it wasn't my fault, well i may have been a little bit careless because before we took the test i was testing myself and solve some questions, and i forgot to throw away that paper and when my teacher found it, she thought i was cheating. At first i thought that it was understandable for her to think i was cheating so i asked her to give me another test with different questions and she said that i cannot take the test because i cheated and therefore must be written as failed. I tried to persuade her that it was not on purpose and asked her to give me another test but i guess she was too lazy to set another test questions, all she said to me was 'how could i trust you when you have cheated' i was like 'first of all, i didn't cheat, second of all, if you don't trust me, make me sit on an empty classroom with you on my front and let me take the damn test' i studied for that test really hard and i was sure i was gonna do good but then she failed me anyway.
            After a couple of months, that teacher announced that she will conduct a re-test on the 4th unit test for those who failed and for those who wants to take the re-test to earn a better score. It was not the test i said before but i really did bad on that test so i decided to take the re-test to recover my grade. I was confident on that lesson now because we reviewed it on my tuition class, and i know that i could totally turn my C to O(it is not zero but the letter o, in here, it's a higher mark than A. Just saying if you were confused). So, i took the test, solve all the questions again at home and i knew that i would get 10/10. But when the test papers came back, i got an A(8/10) i was rather surprised so i checked again. I found out that she had cross marked one of my correct solution. I went to her to complain and her response was 'you didn't write the formula so the whole thing is wrong' at that point i wasn't so sure that she is qualified to teach mathematics. Then i said to her 'Miss, i just didn't write the formula, everything else is correct, i still followed the steps and method od the formula' then she keeps on rambling about why you should write the formula. It wasn't even a hard equation, anyone would have known what formula i was using just by looking at the steps and formation of the numbers, and she crossed the whole solution, giving me 0 on the correct solution of the 2 mark question.
              That was not it, she kept on rambling and she was now saying about loyalty, In front of the whole class as if I'm the example of disloyalty and the epitome of an untrustworthy human being, i was hurt, i was hurt to be humiliated by the person whom i once respect, i was hurt by the person who i thought that wants what's best for me. That day she loses all my respect to her as a teacher and a human.
               I did learned one thing that day, that is 'Respect is kept' because she couldn't keep the respect i have for her since the first day.
               Since she already see me as a cheater and untrustworthy, she thought that i was never gonna be any good. I wanted to prove her wrong, i wanted to show her that i can make it to the best. So, i applied for one of the best high school in our state. It was said that it's hard to get in there and the entrance exam is the harder than any other schools. I made a promise to myself that i will get in that school and come back to this very same school and slap her with the prideful uniform.

              I did make it to that high school and i did see her again, she did look surprised seeing me wear that uniform and asked me 'you went to *** *** ***?!' (i won't say the name😅) in a surprise tone. And i was like 'hehe, yeah😎'