The Bad Boys

Okay, first of all, when i say 'bad boys' in our school, it's not your, handsome swoon worthy hot bad boy, they're just bad and that's it, dead end.

8th grade was still a middle school and we still were very childish. So, these bad boys, are the type of bad boys who tease and chase around girls. I'll just give them fake names for now.

First one is, let's say Harry. Harry is the type of bad boy plus intelligent. Though he played around too much that his grade slipped down. Funny thing i remember is that i used to have a crush on him in 1st grade, well I'm not sure if he's my crush because one time, my brother asked me and my cousins who is our crush and i was the only one who couldn't answer because i don't have one and i don't really know what a crush is. So, my brother asked me, "who is the coolest and smartest boy in class." at that time, Harry was the leader of the boys and he always stood first so i told my brother that he's the coolest and smartest one in class. My brother was like, "yes, that's the guy you have a crush on." and i was like, "okay." then baam!!! He became my first crush. Anyway, he fancy girls very much and he did have girlfriends on a regular basis. And also, he can't keep secrets, and i know that because he's the one who told my crush aka his friend aka Joseph, that i like him even after i told him and beg him and bribe him not to tell him. But we're cool now because he's my delivery man, that means he delivered my gifts to Joseph on valentines day and stuff. (why did i spend my money on a guy who doesn't like me!?!?!?!?  Idiot!!!😭 😭 😭 😭) 

Okay, moving on, next is Kevin(fake name). He's the perfect example of out of control horny teenager. He likes girls but the feeling is not mutual 99.8% of the time. He can't control himself, maybe he can't but he didn't. Our teachers used to say, " if we tie him up unable to move, he'd die in an hour." which i agreed on. He's running around, groping girls when he gets the chance, seems to like pencils because i saw him ate one. And also, he's very small for a boy at that time because he was smaller than me and i was about 4'9 or 4'10 at that time which btw i can now proudly say I'm now 5'2😅. I never seen him do good in studies since i know him, that is from kindergarten. He's always the troubling kid that the Teachers always scold. I'm surprised he passed out from our school and not get expelled. He peed on the f*cking terrace for goodness sake. Not to mention bullying, fighting and harassing the girls.

The 3rd bad boy is Charlie (also a fake name). To sum it up, he's disgusting. Not in the pervert way of disgusting but hygienically disgusting. He chews with his mouth open and he always brought this chocolate cookie which again he chew it with his mouth open and the chocolate will be all over his teeth and whenever someone told his to close his mouth, he'd go up to that person and eat it in front of him/her. He's very talkative and he's always called out because he can't keep his mouth shut during class. I hit him once in the head with my very thick science book when he teased me with Joseph since we sit together. I have to say, that shuts him up pretty well, his head literally did a 90° spin.

Those are the top 3. These boys were from my section so i don't know who's the bad boys in the other sections so here are some honourable mentions

1. Joseph: i said he's my crush but in all honesty, he's definitely not a saint. He's a low key bad boy, the type of bad boy that don't do their home work in time and sometimes cheat in tests.

2. Michael: he's in the other section so i don't know much about him. He's mostly like Joseph, slacking at school and bunking classes. But be did have a long termed girlfriend in our class so she kept him at bay most of the time.

3. Alan: he's just goofing around and sometimes smoke occasionally.

4.Zayn: well he's not a bad boy but i hate him, i was seated next to him in the second term and his ego is so high that you can climb up and kill yourself. He's good in studies, which is the worst because he always mentally rubs his marks at our faces which makes me want to tear him to pieces. He always hums a song rather loudly which annoys the hell out of me and he has this strange fetish about scars and i heard him once said that he wishes to have a scar on his d*ck. 😫😫😫

Well that's my list of  'bad boys' in my class and there are other guys too but i didn't know them well.

Please drop a comment, i like hearing your opinion, good or bad. Byee😊😊😊