𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Dedicating this update to bIxssm 🥺✊🏻💓

Btw a face reveal will be at the end of the chapter!

Sure! I'll be over in ten!
Is it okay to wear my pajamas?

You waited until you got approval from Chisaki, a smile spreading across your face as you closed your blinds. You already changed into joggers earlier in the day, since being in jeans for too long was uncomfortable, you changed into your bottoms of choice to rewrite your notes. You reached into your dresser, pulling out a deep blue, long sleeve shirt. You quickly tied your hair into a bun, your h/c locks lightly bouncing off of your skin as you released it.

You were about to leave when you stopped and looked in the mirror, noticing you looked a bit dull. You never usually put makeup on, since you enjoyed sleeping in as much as you could. But at this very moment, you felt like you couldn't leave your house without it. You quickly reached into your desk, pulling out your mascara and lipgloss, applying a quick coat to your lashes and lips. Popping your lips, you slipped your phone into your pocket and quickly left the room.

"And where do you think you're going?" You nearly jumped out of your skin, your heart pounding against your chest as you slowly turned to see your mother standing at the top of the stairs, her reading glasses hanging low on her nose and her arms crossed. "You're not going to go see a boy.. are you?"

Your face, of course gave everything away. It flushed a bright red, you started to stutter as you tried to get a sentence out, but no words formed.

"Honey, I'm kidding. You're an adult in college, as long as you don't get pregnant I don't care what you do." She waved her hand playfully, "But your father does so hurry, I'll distract him as long as I can." She winked at you, turning on her heals and retreating back to her bedroom. 

You sighed if relief, grabbing your keys before exiting the house. Checking to make sure the door is locked, you sped walked over to Chisaki's house. You didn't realize how nervous you were until you pulled your pony tail back, your hair getting tangled in your sweaty palms.

"Oh no, this is gross!" You whispered, wiping your hands on the back of your joggers, then shaking them lightly. You couldn't believe you were actually going to hang out with Chisaki, after about three months of speaking through your windows, one of you finally took the initiative to invite the other over. You were a mix of nerves but excitement, your knuckles knocking a little too hard against the white door, which you heard echo throughout his house.

The door opened, allowing you to peak in and notice that there was a small hallway before entering the actual home.

"C-Chisaki?" You nearly wanted to facepalm from your stutter, but you knew that would only embarrass you more. You stepped in the house, hesitating.

"Come in, I apologize for the weird set up." The door shut behind you, making a gasp leave your lips as you looked around. You were quite literally in a glass box. "Don't be afraid, but I have a very rare condition that makes me break out if I am exposed to the outside diseases. This is nothing against you, but I'd prefer to keep my home disease free."

You heard a beep come from the ceiling, then the opposite door opened which revealed no other than Chisaki. He wore plaid, navy blue pajama pants with a matching white shirt, along with black slippers. You both stood there, a bit awkwardly since it was your first time in fact meeting. But more so for Chisaki since he's never had a female other than the house keeper in his home.

"I-I um, I have wine to celebrate. Do you.. like wine?" He asked, trying to keep his cool persona but he knew that wasn't going to happen. Her once scared face was now a big dopey smile, her eyes sparking against the LED lights Chisaki recently had installed. Her lashes created a small shadow on her cheeks, but her lips took control of the whole show. They shined under the light, her lips were moving but Chisaki heard no words coming out. They looked so soft, so plump, all he wanted to do was kiss her. His eyes widened when he realized where his thoughts were going, and he didn't want that to happen. Was it a bad idea to offer wine?