This chapter is way too short.

Percy frowned, remembering what Chiron had told him about their new quest. Why did it always fall to him to be the hero? Couldn't someone else do it for once? 

Not that, you know, he didn't like saving the world and all...cause he did. 

But he didn't want to let Annabeth down...he intended to keep the promise he made to her. 

No more saving the world, No more dumb quests, and No more being-the-hero!

Percy gulped when he thought of what Annabeth would do to him if she found out.

But...she wouldn't find out and she wouldn't be angry, because Percy wasn't even going on this quest! Was he?

No, Percy told himself. No, Percy, you are going to sit this one out.

Percy had two letters in his hand. One was from Chiron, giving the details of the quest. Including a 'My First Quest' form, for young heroes who were questing for the first time. 

Except, when Percy told Chiron that this wasn't his first quest, Chiron said, apologetically, "We're out of forms- these are the only ones left. Sorry, Percy."

The second letter was from his father, Poseidon. Percy was itching to open it, but he was worried- what if his dad said he had to go? He couldn't let his dad down..but he couldn't let Annabeth down either.

-

-

-

-

A/N: This is darcy, 1/2 of the author. Well technically I'm one of the authors out of the two who are writing this book. Anyways, leave Kudos, y'all!