Up At Olympus

So the very next moment (they wanted to go out of there really fast), Percy and Clarisse began making banners and posters with slogans such as- 

CLEAN TARTARUS GREEN TARTARUS 

CLEAN IS TARTARUS'S DREAM

CLEAN CITY- TARTARUS'S DREAM CITY

DON'T BE MEAN KEEP TARTARUS CLEAN

CLEAN TARTARUS HAPPY TARTARUS

Of course, since both demigods were dyslexic, the originals looked like this:

klaen traturys grin trateryse

clin is tratrarust dreem

cleen sitty- dreem sitty

dotn be maen keepe tratusrys klean

clin trtauis hippy tartrius

But they used spellcheck in the end and fixed the banners to the correct spelling.

They handed banners over to randomly chosen 12 monsters. The monsters had been provided by Tartarus as assistants to the demigods. The had been assured by the death spirit that the monsters were zombie-like and would not try to harm the demigods or the gods.

They gathered their assistant monsters and set off to Olympus.

"I don't know what the mortals are seeing," Clarisse mentioned to Percy.

"Maybe they are thinking of these monsters as our . . . pets?" Percy suggested, distractedly.

"Pets carrying banners?" Clarisse snorted, shaking her head incredulously at Percy's immense stupidity.

They reached the Empire State Building, they took the elevator to the 600th floor in two groups, Percy leading the first group and Clarisse with the second group....

They made their way slowly into the throne room. The gods were busy doing very important stuff- from the expressions on the gods' faces, it was clearly important.

Ares was polishing his spear, Apollo writing a new haiku, Aphrodite was trimming her nails, Hera was checking her Golden Apple.

 Athena was looking disgustedly at cereal which Demeter was forcing into her mouth, Hermes was still in the form of a baby boy to avoid working, Zeus was snoring, Poseidon, Hades, and Hephaestus weren't there.