Detour: Paris (Bonus)

Hi! With redacted parts, gonna upload this after a year nung nasend sa DM's... 😅

‼️‼️ KATHANG-ISIP LAMANG‼️‼️

"Love, saan mo pa balak pumunta after dito sa Norway?" Ken asked Rita while having dinner. It was their last day in Tromsö.

"Alam mo actually, wala pa talaga. One-way tickets lang ang binili ko...."

"Seryoso?"

"Oo nga, alam mo naman ikaw talaga pinunta ko sa Europe diba..."

"Hmm. How about Paris?"

...

They ate dinner and drank wine in one of the restaurants right in front of the Eiffel Tower. They paid a fortune, but it was all worth it.

In the cab on the way back to the hotel, they were inseparable. Their hands were constantly roaming around each other's body, while kissing torridly. The driver didn't care, this was just another day at work for him.

Maybe they had too much to drink, but it was mostly from the high of being in the most romantic city in the world - with not a care in the world but this moment with each other.

"We're here." Their attention was called by the driver.

"Keep the change." Ken simply said as he handed the fare.

"Halika na..." Malambing na sabi ni Rita, pero malakas ang paghatak niya kay Ken.

Pagbalik sa hotel room ay hindi pa rin magpaghiwalay ang dalawa.

Pagpasok ng kwarto ay agad na umupo ang dalawa sa kama, pero si Rita kumandong kay Ken.

"Why does this look familiar?" Bungad ni Ken in between kisses.

"Indeed, but all good memories now, Love..."

"Only the best part... Hmmm.. I love you..."

"I love you, so much..."

"You're drunk..." May bungisngis na sagot ni Rita.

"No, you're drunk... I have never been more sober, calmer in my life... I'm so happy...If I'm drunk, it's not because of the wine... I'm drunk in love with you...Ang lakas ng tama ko sa'yo..."

"Nasabi ko na ba sa'yong sobrang ganda mo ngayong gabi? Sobrang sexy... Ang swerte ko naman..."

"Parang mas sweswertehin ka pa ngayong gabi..." Isang makahulugang ngiti ang binigay ni Rita kay Ken. Unti-unti niyang tinanggal ang butones ng polo shirt nito at tinapon sa lapag - like one of those clichés in movies.

Taking this as a go signal, Ken laid her down on the bed and continued their make-out session.

Rita wanted to take lead, she pulled them up to a sitting position once more with their legs wrapped around each other. She was straddling him, wanting to seize control. She kissed his neck, his ear and then his lips in a pattern.

"Unfair naman, I think you're a little overdressed, Love." Ken said in a husky voice. This gave Rita chills.

Ken opened the zipper of her red dress and pulled the offensive clothing off of Rita. He basked in the sight before him.

They were down to their underwear...

"Wow."

"Wala pa nga eh..."

"Wow pa rin."

"Ang ganda ba ng puwet ng bata?" Rita said in a seducting tone.

"Sabi mo nga sanay na ako, pero iba pa rin kapag up close and personal..."

"Ngayon ka pa nahiya?" She brought his hand to the back of her bra, encouraging him to unhook it.

-Black Out- 🙈

Somewhere in the last few years, the line between friends and lovers started to get fuzzy— they can see that now. They've been so close both physically and emotionally for so long now that this moment now seems inevitable. Maybe it's hopelessly romantic, but it just seems so right.

-Black Out- 🙈

She clutched at his back as they start to move together, both aware of what they feel.

Complete.