Detour: Home (Bonus)

A/N: Olrayt! Ang pagbabalik! Hindi ko plinano na balikan ang Detour, but these ideas have been on my mind since Journey (Bonus) pa. Hehehe. Since tagtuyot naman, and na-inspire na rin lang. I decided to write it! Enjoy mga bakla! Four thousand words! Let's take a peek at their life as parents... 😉 Love lungs. Happy lungs. 💕

‼️PAALALA MULI: ISANG MALAKING KATHANG-ISIP LAMANG HA!!!! ‼️

...

"He's here. Daddy at Mommy na kami!" Ken announced to their eagerly waiting family outside the delivery room. He was still crying tears of joy.

"Congrats, anak! Masaya kami para sa'yo..." Sabi ng mommy niya.

"Pwede na ba kami pumasok para makita si Rita at baby?" Tanong naman ng mama ni Rita.

"I think so, tapos na i-check si baby..."

When they entered the room, Rita was holding their little boy in her arms, silently humming a lullaby. Baby boy was peacefully sleeping - and they could see his mouth forming a little upward curve.

Some would say it's just a random expression - with the newborn child adjusting to his new surroundings, but for his parents - they're delighted to witness his first smile. Their baby's guardian angel was probably playing with him in his dream.

"Rita...We're so proud of you!"  Mahinang bati ng pamilya nila, careful that they don't startle little boy with their sudden noise.

Bumalik ulit ang mga luha ni Rita, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love that's she's receiving. Ramdam niya ang pagod niya, but she didn't care. She was so full of energy, how could she ever sleep? Gusto niya lang pagmasdan ang mukha ng anak niya buong araw.

"Mukhang may challenger na ako sa pagiging number one fan mo, Love...Gustong-gusto ni baby boy ang boses mong nakaka-inlove, kalmadong-kalmado siya oh..." Ken said while sitting on the closest chair beside his wife and child.

"Mana sa Daddy nga...Little Kennie eh. Pero mas excited ako marinig niya yung head tone at falsetto mo, Love..." She said, sticking her tongue out a little at her last remark.

"Kita mo yan baby, si Mommy talaga ang totoong bully sa aming dalawa..." Tila pag-sumbong ni Ken sa anak nila.

"Hala, hindi naman ako nag-bibiro. I'm serious kaya...Kita mo rin yan baby, si Daddy mo talaga ang tunay na pikon..." Rita defended.

"Hay nako...I love you talaga, Rita Daniela." Sabi ng umiiling na Ken. Natawa nalang ang mag-asawa sa kalokohan nila.

Their moment was interrupted by their special guests who were just content to watch them in their own little world.

"Pahiram naman ng bagong apo ko..."

Rita then handed over their newborn son to his excited lola. She scooched over a little to the side, encouraging her husband to sit on the little space on the bed with her.

Ken obliged and put his hand over his wife's shoulder, he glanced at her and kissed her head.

"Kain ka muna, Love..." Sabi ni Ken sa asawa.

"Anong food?"

"Eto yung dinala nung nurse kanina. Inom ka muna water..." Ken, the doting husband decided to feed his wife meticulously.