Crucio

"Crucio!"
There was a sound of screaming, as the victim was tortured beyond imagination.
"Do it to him as well. If he won't do his bidding, he needs to learn his lesson."
The unforgivable curse was cast again and that victim to screamed in pain. Tears poured down Sirius's face as he remembered his childhood, when his parents used that curse on him.
"Now. My boy. After that curse you should've learnt your lesson. Kill him." Remus recognised that voice to be Lucius Malfoy's and his blood ran cold.
''Yes. Draco."
Sirius knew that was Bellatrix LeStrange's voice and looked at Remus. "Kill him. He is no use to us anymore and it will prove that you follow us."
"I... I can't. You don't understand Bella. Please. I can't," Draco was crying, gasping. Sirius recoiled in horror. Bellatrix and Lucius were trying to make Draco kill someone and that they had just used the cruciatus on him.
"Fine then. Crucio," Bellatrix cursed Draco and Lucius cursed the boy they wanted Draco to kill.
"No! AH! Please, Father. Don't torture him. Please!" Draco screamed as his own aunt used an unforgiving curse on him. He tried to pull at his father to stop cursing the silent, pain filled boy lying, chained to the floor. Remus looked through the keyhole in the door, now terrified of what was happening. He saw four people; Lucius, Bellatrix, Draco and a dark-haired boy, who was chained to the floor. He couldn't take it any longer.