Awake

''Harry?" Draco barely whispered it, but it caught Remus and Sirius's attention and the two of them looked over to the bed, hopeful. Draco bought his other hand up to Harry's face and saw Harry's head turn slightly into the touch.
"Oh, please wake up," Draco allowed his fingers to run through Harry's hair and heard the boy groan softly. Hearing Harry groan, Remus and Sirius rushed over to the bed, picking up Harry's other hand and watching his face. Harry's nose crinkled up and he had a pained expression on his face.
"Pup," Sirius's eyes filled with tears as he saw Harry's eyes slowly open.
"Ow," Harry groaned, as his eyes opened but as soon as he saw his dads and Draco, his face cracked into a small smile.
"Draco. Dadfoot," He managed to whisper.
"Harry!" The other three chorused and Remus and Sirius pulled Harry into a tight hug. Draco sat, still holding Harry's hand and watched the hug. Remus and Sirius let Harry go, gazing down at him with big grins spread across their faces and tears in their eyes. Draco felt a tug on his hand and looked up to see Harry smiling in his direction. He grinned back and moved closer to Harry.
"Hey," He mumbled into Harry's fingers as he bought Harry's hand up to his mouth to kiss it. Harry didn't say anything. He just pulled Draco closer. Draco laughed and lay next to Harry, so they were nose to nose, their foreheads pressed against each other. Remus and Sirius had to move off the bed and onto the chairs for Draco to lie down. Sirius said to the boys,
"We are just going to get some food from the café and to tell the nurse you're awake Harry. We will only be twenty minutes. C'mon Moons." They got up and left Draco and Harry curled up together on the bed. They lay in silence for a bit, holding hands and smiling.
"Are you okay?" Draco asked, breaking the silence, still clutching Harry's hand close.
"Yes. Everything hurts though. I'm sorry you had to go through that," Harry closed his eyes and sighed, a tear spilling onto his cheek. Draco automatically reached his free hand up to Harry's face and wiped the tear away. He stroked Harry's cheek while he spoke,
"Baby. Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I couldn't prevent all this from happening. And I'm sorry I have such an awful family. I can't believe they did that to you."
"Well it wasn't your fault either. So, you don't need to be sorry. And as for your family, you are nothing like them."
Draco smiled and went to kiss Harry's cheek, but Harry turned his head at the last second and captured Draco's mouth in a much-needed kiss. He bought his hands up and tangled his fingers in Draco's hair, pulling the blonde closer. Draco's arms went around Harry's waist and held him. He hadn't felt Harry's body pressed against him since Monday and he had missed the feeling of his arms wrapped around the smaller boy, holding him close, kissing him. They broke apart when they heard the door open and Remus and Sirius come back in. They didn't look up, they just kept staring into each other's eyes, arms wrapped around each other, foreheads and noses pressed together. They smiled as they heard Remus whisper to Sirius,
"Look at them. Remember when we were like that Pads? Young and very much in love."
"Well nothing has changed apart from the fact that we are now old and very much in love," Sirius laughed back.
"You're not old," Harry looked over to his dads and smiled.
"Thanks pup. We love you," Sirius smiled softly at the boys and picked up Remus's hand. "Home soon," Remus whispered.