We need to Help

"Come on Pads," He and Sirius burst through the door, wands raised. They caught Lucius and Bellatrix by surprise and they only just had time to raise their wands before Sirius and Remus started to fight them. Draco ran to the boy on the floor and wrapped his arms around him, protecting his while the others fought.
"What have you done with Harry. Where is he? I swear to Merlin if you have even touched him!" Remus screamed whilst throwing an impediment spell at Lucius. Bellatrix laughed her annoying high- pitched laugh and was about to speak when Sirius yelled,
"Stupify!"
Bellatrix froze and fell to the floor. Sirius ran to his husband's side and the two of them fought Lucius. They sent spells flying everywhere, until, they finally managed to hit Lucius. They pinned him to the wall, and he was panting, blood running down his temple. Sirius kept his wand trained on Lucius while Remus ran over to Draco. Draco was sobbing, whispering a name over and over again, looking at the boy in his arms with worry and pain written all over his face.
"Draco! Your face!"
Draco's face had a deep gash running from his hairline, through his right eye and down to just above his collar. He recoiled from Remus as he tried to hug Draco and pulled his collar up in a poor attempt to hide the wound. Remus tried to hug Draco, but he shouted out,
"No!" Draco pulled back and clutched the boy in his arms. He whispered the name again. Just loud enough for Remus to hear, "Harry."
Remus's face turned white. He gently took Harry from Draco's arms, despite his protests, and looked at Harry. His face was swollen, there was blood everywhere, he had a deep cut running from his left eye to his stomach and it was bleeding heavily. His hair was matted, rough to the touch and filled with dry blood. He was unconscious and making no noise. He was barely recognisable with all the cuts that covered his body.
"Sirius! It's Harry!"
Hearing this, Sirius abandoned Lucius and ran over to the others. He looked at Harry and tears started dripping down his face. "Harry! What have you done to him!" Sirius screamed and turned back around to see Lucius standing up, laughing.
"Oh, sweet Sirius," Lucius drawled, "He has been such a help to us! He was willing to do everything. And. Once we no longer needed him, we had to kill him as he has seen too much. We decided Draco would be perfect for the job. But he wouldn't oblige. So, as you may have heard, we used crucio on both boys. That was the-"
He was cut off as Sirius ran forward and attacked him. Draco lent into Remus and hid his face in Remus's shoulder. Remus put an arm around him and pulled him in, protecting him like a father. Once Sirius had finished with Lucius, he was looking awful.
"Portus," Sirius whispered, pointing to a hat on the floor, "Azkaban." He dragged both stunned bodies to the hat and touched their fingers to it. They instantly disappeared and left the room silent, the only noise being Draco's tears as he sobbed onto Remus's shoulder. Sirius walked shakily back to the group and knelt on the floor.
"We need to go to St. Mungos."