Cold Night

Bleak, the only word to describe the empty streets of eighteenth century England. The only thing lingering on the cobblestone were hungry rats and the soft clinking of a aroused peasant's heels. These nights were boring during the winter months, especially to a man that emerges from the shadows to satisfy his bodily needs. Kalona, a gorgeous man of mystery comes out to play for lust. Though not human, he blends in well with the wealthy, finds his way into a home with a drunk noble. It's become a common thread with him. Sloppy kisses that tasted of rich wine and finger sandwiches were a thing of the past. Meaning, by the time he and the face he was attached to got to the bedroom, clothes began to strip off. Kalona was bare from the waist down, while the twink was getting ready to fondle, was already stripped of anything that covered his tanned skin. Sloppy kisses began again as the twink was tossed to the bed and their bodies became one in just a mere second. Moans and whimpers came from the smaller male and it was starting to get louder.

This went on for a hour or so, till screams became whines. The smaller male couldn't handle what Kalona had to offer much longer. This irritated the taller male but he pulled out, their liquids pouring from the other's hole. "Kalona...," The smaller male spoke softly as he propped himself upon the mountain of pillows. "How come we never do this during the day? It seems the night is calling you to me, but I never see you out otherwise." Hearing such a strange inquire, the siren chuckled a bit. "A man never spills his secrets. We are not women who seem to love gossip more than an intelligent conversation. To answer your question though, the night feels better on my eyes." Kalona stated with a light kiss to the other's head before getting up to get into his clothes again. "I will also say goodbye this night. As this has been my source of entertainment over the last month, you need to find a suitor. I can see the way women cling to you from the distance. Choose one of them to be your lover." The words almost stung to the young lass, and it was almost as soon as they were said, Kalona was gone.

Walking through the dark streets, Kalona felt the chill come through his thick coat. He was alone again and it was a odd feeling. Every city he's been through has always caught him up with many lovers but none of them never meant anything more than a warm up to his cold blood. He never fell in love and was happy with that outcome. It's not something he was interested in feeling anyways. His kind is too oblivious to such an emotion. As he walked throughout the cold alleyways, the scent of another caught his attention. It wasn't the same scent as the whores he's been around, but the similar scent to his own species. Following his nose, Kalona came across a man with silky robes that appears to be outworldy, and almost royal like. It was in a kimino fashion with a deep red trim work and deep black silk on the robe itself, with a devilish dragon symbol placed on the middle of the back. The man in the robe was pale and covered in blood. Kalona halted in his tracks when he spotted blood coating the male's mouth. 'Is he...no...' Kalona thought to himself. He recognized the symbol and started to back away. "If you leave now, you'll become my next snack. I can't have someone else threaten me to the authorities. The darling police here will threaten with bullets that are more of a nuisance than a weapon." The other male stated, as he turned to look at Kalona. Deep crimson eyes, the same color as the blood on his lips, pierced Kalona's icy orbs. The siren was taken back by the beauty of the other. "Killing me would be a pleasure, at least I'll be rested in a coffin to keep my body warm from this cruel chill" Kalona responded with malevolence, getting a smirk in return. "Ah, a lone wolf wants a place to sleep. Do you not enjoy the brothels here, or are they too much? I can't stand the smells coming from them. It makes me want to vomit." The other male said with an eyeroll. "I had an appetite but the slut wouldn't stop talking. I had no choice but to drink till I was satisfied." Kalona smirked as he walked towards the other. "Take me to your home and I'll get you cleaned up. I'd hate for the street rats to eat you up." With that, they were off.