Confusion

It's been a week since the encounter with the noble demon, and the siren couldn't keep him off his mind. It was a new feeling because Kalona never had a second thought about those he slept with except for the few he's had more than one encounter with. Yohio seemed to keep Kalona's mind busy though. Sleep was almost impossible, because his dreams are always met with teary crimson eyes. What was the motive behind that? Was Yohio doing that to make Kalona leave for good? Did he lie about having partners before and Kalona stripped the only innocence he had? The siren wanted to know but he was trapped with not wanting to upset the demon further. Pacing back and forth in his friend's home, the siren seemed to be lost. "Kalona, maybe you should see him. If he has your mind this busy, it won't hurt to talk to him." Yuno stated, causing the siren to throw a biscuit at him. "Talking to him won't make my mind stop. I don't care about the man. He's nothing more but a spoiled brat that got what he wanted. He is a noble and I know how they work, though..." Kalona stopped pacing, looking to the ground. "He seemed to be bothered by something after our encounter. He's a prince..." "A what?!" Yuno asked abruptly, looking to his closest friend. "Don't tell me he's the prince!" Before Yuno could freak out further, Kalona looked away. "I don't know why he's residing in this realm, especially if he is the prince."

Kalona didn't know what to think of this. He didn't know what steps to take or the emotions he was beginning to feel. "You're in love! That's the only thing that would make sense." Yuno suggested, getting another biscuit thrown at him, that he dodged this time around. "Love is something I don't feel or have the need to feel. I suggest you keep that word out of your mouth or you will be met with a knife to your throat." Kalona threatened, leaving Yuno to smirk and bow stubbornly to the siren. "You've always been a cold creature, though it wouldn't hurt to open your cold heart a bit. Maybe Hell would be a great place to reside in, and maybe they can give you a pond!" The blonde teased, then chuckled a bit as the siren glared hatefully towards him. "If I hadn't met you, my mind would go to darker places. But you are right, opening my heart would...Not hurt."

While the siren wandered about in his own home, Yohio pardoned himself from another toy he met while strolling the streets of England. It didn't feel as glamourous as it did with Kalona and it left the young demon in a poor mood. "Fetch me my robes, I think I want to go for a long walk. These walls are getting too confining. If I wanted to be trapped in a set of walls, I'd be home with father." Yohio ordered the few maids he brought from home with him. While waiting for the wenches to return, the demon placed his hand to his cheek. He can still feel Kalona's touch and it made him feel more than lonely. He knew what he was feeling but he didn't know why. It's not like they knew much of each other, besides their names and sharing an intimate moment. "Foolish man..." The demon whispered to himself before looking away from the maids who walked in to get him dressed.

It appears the two are living in different worlds but with the same thoughts haunting their minds. Love is the emotion they're both too stubborn to admit they feel.