Complex (Boyxboy)

Hi guys I know I keep making new stories and forgetting about my others but I keep getting new ideas 0.0.

CHAPTER 1

Danny P.O.V

BEEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEEEEP!!

I rolled over and slammed down my alarm clock. -BEEP- . I groaned I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. I had to click the button. Just click the button..but I don't feel like moving. Lazily clicking the button I got up. I trudged to the bathroom got a quick shower, dried off, got dressed into my black skinnies, my 'cool story bro' t, and my black vans. My hair didn't really matter so I just played with it a little until it looked decent. I looked at the clock and stared. I always seem to have a tendency to wake up early. Wait, rephrase, I have a tendency to set my alarm clock early. It was 6:28 I didn't start going to school till 7:42 exact. So I decided to get my lazy ass brother up.

I walked to his room and slowly crept in. I walked over to his bed and almost fell over a lt of junk. I looked at his sleeping face, looked so peaceful. I put my face to his ear and screamed. Luckily my parents weren't here they would have killed me for screaming this early.

He opened his eyes right when I screamed and had the scariest look on his face. He slowly got up. When he stood he towered over my 5 foot 6 figure. He was 13 hours older then me so e was much bigger. I backed up a bit. He smirked I turned around and bolted, but fell over "Uhh! So cliche" I groaned. I stood up and tried finding the door. I forgot the light.. I finally got a knob, but when I opened the door and was welcomed with light but it was soon gone when the door was pushed closed and I was being pulled back. "Da f! Daven what are you doing?" I was legit not even touching the ground. I was going to be murdered this isn't like Daven. I know he loves his sleep but! Then everything just dropped and my butt was on a lap.

He whispered in my ear "Gotcha."

"Oh my god, Daven!" I pushed out of his lap and stormed out. That was so weird. I ran downstairs and got my bacon I've been craving for a week. I walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch. It was already 6:56. I put Gangnam Style on and danced that repeatedly until Daven came down which wasn't until 7:30. Damn I can dance. "So are you riding with me?" Daven always liked riding with me cause I had a Black Charger.

"Yah"

We walked to my beautiful car and I slipped in. When the car came on he immediately went to te radio. He turned the motto on and turned bass boost up. I screamed over the music "If you break my damn ass speakers your getting me new ones!!" he smiled. Of course. We rolled and people looked at us. Some girls smiled at Daven. Daven was a player a popular. I was.. I'm nt sure , the diva/class clown I guess. I was popular but never dated. I'm still a virgin.

When we got out of the car people started yelling "Happy birthday!" oh yeah it was Davens 18th birthday meaning he was going to shift into a wolf somewhere around 7:05ish. He doesnt have a mate so he asked me to go with him but stay far just in case he attacks. It would be my first time seeing one of course. Anyways

I walked to my first class, English. Hated it. Then the test of my day went on in school.

$&$&$$$$&$&$$$$$&$$$!$$!!!!$$;,$?

Finally, school was over. I walked to my charger and saw Davrn flirting with some chick. Though I'm sure he didn't need to flirt with her to get her to sleep with him. "Yo Bro!" I said sarcastically.

"Hey! Can I borrow-"

"Hell to the no." he was going to ask for my car.

"You don't even know what I was going to say."