Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1

Hey guys sorry for the long update. This chapter will be the first chapter posted on 2021. So enjoy.
~~~Ginji's POV~~~
I was walking around with my small Kyuubi form then I hear voices in one of the room. I peeked inside to see all of Class 1-A students. I see the pink girl with horn say "So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-Momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo yourselves?"

Sharp tooth boy nod towards her while 2 color hair boy speak "Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. They probably let him live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. Kirishima and I are going"

Robboto boy shout "Don't go overboard with your messing around!" Plenty arm boy hold him back "Calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having him stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated too"

Sparkle boy speak "L-Let's leave this to All Might. Aizawa-Sensei's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded too" "Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though" Sharp tooth boy look at darkness boy "But"

The frog girl speak "Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly" then she put finger on her chin "No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again... that you'll break the rules... Those acts are the same as those villains"

Suddenly I hear some footsteps coming to the room and I see a doctor who was buried his face on a chart 🙀Crap! I jumped to the ceiling then stay there and I chuckle to myself If Child see me in this state she'll say 'What... did you become a lizard now Ginji?'.

I see the doctor went inside "Sorry to interrupt

I see the doctor went inside "Sorry to interrupt... it's time for Midoriya's exam" Tape triangular smile boy suggests "Why don't we go?" Silent boy speak "I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing too" everyone nod leaving Midoriya alone in the room but I see Kirishima stay a little while while talking to Midoriya.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
😸The beach is so beautiful 😄Yeah it is Ginji sigh You're thinking about helping that explosion boy aren't you? I nod I can't just stand around and do nothing "Don't worry you won't be doing nothing" I turned around to see Ginji standing behind me while smiling "I'm sure the Heroes will do something to save that explosion boy. In the meantime you'll train with me" "Yes!"

⏩Time Skip⏩
I sit down while breathing hard "Your still too strong Ginji" he smirk "Think you're up for a rescue mission?" "But you're the one that said" "😼Forget it! I wanna make sure that the Explosion Boy owe us" suddenly Ginji disappears Ginji? Why did you Ginji point at a running boy after a ball 😮Oh So I pick it up and toss it to him "Thank you Nee-chan!"