It's All Coming Up and Out

(A/N): Yes, I am absolutely spoiling you guys with updates. My writers block got exploded and the words are f l o w i n g. So, enjoy! Also, these updates won't be as often as this normally, I'm just in a really creative mood lately. 

Everything felt terrible when I came back to consciousness. My head was pounding, my body felt hot, and a wave of nausea hit me like a truckful of bricks. My eyelids fluttered open, thankful for the near-darkness preventing a further headache as I groaned quietly. There was a sound behind me and I became suddenly aware of a few things.

First, this wasn't my bed, or my room. I wasn't even wearing the clothes from last night, now dressed in a baggy shirt and basketball shorts, both of which weren't mine.

Second, my mind felt fuzzy and detached, my movements sluggish

Second, there was an arm wrapped around my midsection, a warm body pressed against my back, with stubble grazing the back of my neck as someone nuzzled me affectionately, a content sigh rolling across my skin.

Fourth, and most importantly, I had no idea where I was, and who was sleeping behind me.

The last thing I remembered was going to the bathroom and running into Luke- I looked down at the arm curled around my waist, it wasn't the right shade to be Lucas', but the hand looked familiar. Moving slowly, I turned to look over my shoulder, my face inches away from Jesse's sleeping one. ..... JESSE?! What the- what the hell happened last night?! My mind reeled with questions as my heart sped up, trying to beat clean out of my chest. How did I get here? Where are my clothes? Why am I in Jesse's bed? Did we... what.... Bile rose in my throat. I needed to throw up. Now. I tried my best to not disturb him as I grabbed his hand lightly, trying to move it off me as I tried to sit up. Apparently, that woke him as he shifted with a soft growl that made a shiver run up my back, hand pulling me closer as he inhaled deeply. I froze, stuck in an awkward and frankly uncomfortable pose as Jesse's hand slid to rub my side comfortingly.

"D' you need t' throw up 'gain, darlin'?" He mumbled, voice deep and rough with sleep. He sounded exhausted. ... Again? Had I thrown up already? I just slowly nodded, listening as he shuffled behind me, hand pulling away as I sat up, slowly moving out of the bed as my eyes darted around the room. It was a nice room, a massive TV on the wall opposite the bed mounted above a stand that held a few books and a couple gaming systems, cases for said games stacked neatly next to it. A nightstand sat next to the table, my phone sitting beside a lamp, alongside an opened bottle of water and a small leather notebook, currently closed. The bed was tucked into a corner, despite the room having plenty of space in it, sparsely decorated with a table and two chairs on either side of it, as well as in-wall shelves that were dotted around the room, containing pictures, books, and small knick-knacks. It was a dark grey colour, giving the room a cozy feeling as small lights dotted the ceiling.

My wandering mind was interrupted by the need to vomit again, and I struggled to my feet, Jesse coming over and wrapping a steadying arm around my waist once more as he guided me to one of the large sliding doors in the room, pushing the large wood panel back. A light slowly brightened and I groaned, the brightness piercing my eyes and stabbing right into my brain, making me whimper in pain as I snapped my eyes shut. This fucking sucked. Jesse cooed quietly in comfort as he led me over to what I assume was the toilet, gathering my hair back as he guided me to kneel. "Alright baby, go ahead."

A sense of low calm washed over me as I placed trembling hands on the bowl, my mouth watering to protect my teeth as the bile rose further and further in my throat, until I heaved and something spilled from my mouth and into the bowl below, a soft splashing sound hear as I coughed, more coming forth, more liquid than anything. I made a sharp whining sound in between heaves and vomiting, my throat feeling raw and painful as my abs trembled from the exertion, a light sweat forming on my skin. I spit a few times, panting quietly as Jesse stroked my back comfortingly, softly and soothingly speaking encouragement. It was embarrassing to have a virtual stranger comfort me as I vomited, but it was nice that I wasn't dry heaving alone somewhere as whatever the hell I had worked its way out of my system. I could swear I only had water last night, I didn't tend to drink at any parties for fear of doing something stupid. 'Too late now.' I thought bitterly as I coughed and dry heaved for a minute, tears pricking at my eyes from the pain as my body tried to expel what wasn't there, my ears starting to ring.