Chapter ④

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

LEONARDO'S POV

There she was. The girl that could be our little sister. In a gym full of sexists, disgusting guys.

When our father told us we had to follow her all day, we thought we would end up at the mall or something. Not at the gym. And she's definitely not one of those girls that act like they know what they're doing, but only want to attract the male population. She's different.

AVERY'S POV

Right. Left. Right. Left. 180, high kick. After a while, I don't even think about training, I just do it.

I feel people staring at me. Probably some of the many pervs that roam this place. This gym should be called perv palace.

Suddenly, I feel my ass sting. Oh hell no. Someone really thought they were gonna get away with it? Truth is, they probably won't come out of this building alive. I turn around so fast I thought I was gonna break my neck. I see a smug looking guy. An asshole.

STEPHAN'S POV

I was doing some weights with Elijah and Leonardo. Suddenly, we heard her yell. She seemed pretty pissed. I wouldn't want to be the person she's mad at right now. I look over there. Chad. Should have known. The guy's an awesome fighter, but an asshole. Especially anywhere near women. That's when I realized. He probably touched her inappropriately. I should go over there and help her, protect her. I feel protective of her already, and I don't even know if she's my sister.

"Tell me you didn't do what I think you just did"

"Oh, I did sweetheart. Wanna have some fun? You have a pretty good rack and massive ass." He smirked "I bet you would look damn good under m-"

He was cut off by her fist in his face.

"Oh shit. My bad" She said, smirking

"You bitch! Wanna fight?" He yelled

"Oh, someone's on their period"

That made him so much angrier. I started to get scared for her, she's probably not ready for it. She probably can't fight. But she seemed happy, like she was only waiting for that. Is she crazy? Probably suicidal. I decide to film the whole thing to send to dad. He wanted to know stuff about her.

"You. Me. On the ring. Now!"

He was pissed, she couldn't stop the smile from taking over her whole face. It was a beautiful smile. It brought my mood up just looking at it.

"Perfect, ms. cranky pants"

By now, everyone in the gym was watching them, my brothers and I included.

AVERY'S POV

"You might want to reconsider" A random guy said

"And why's that?"

"Because he's undefeated"

"Well, he won't be able to say that anymore, not after our fight. That's if he's even gonna be able to talk at all"

Every guy in the gym laughed. Assholes. I walk to the ring and look at the main asshole.

"Ready?"

"Are you sure? Because, I don't hit women. Even less pretty faces like you"

"Shut up already and fight. Unless, you're too scared?" I said, pouting.

"Fucking bitch!" He yelled, throwing his fist to my face, I dodge easily. How is that guy undefeated? I pity him. He's gonna be humiliated so easily.

Elijah's pov

Our possible sorella. She knew how to fight? How? We should consider the fact that she's a spy, but I guess we'll know with the DNA test. I get out of my thoughts and look at the fight. Poor guy. Actually, no. He deserved it. He's a good fighter. One of our bests. But a total asshole. A real douchebag.

The fight just ended. She beat him. Hard. He didn't even hit her. Not once. But he almost touched her, I guess.

She really is interesting. She looks just like mom, Well from what I can remember. I was 4 the last time I saw her.

AVERY'S POV

The guy is currently a bloody mess. I hit him repeatedly. Pretty hard. He's K.O. It should teach him to not mess with women.

The guys of the gym look at me differently now.

Before, they looked at me like I was a piece of meat, or an entertainment.

Now, some look at me with envy, some with surprise, some with respect. Some still look at me like a piece of meat, but at least I showed those pieces of shit who's boss here. And that's fucking ME!

I look at my watch. 20 minutes till Mike comes to pick me up. Better get changing. God. Now I'll know if that man is my father or not. What is even his business? Because I saw his mansion and he must be godamn successful and important to have a house that big. I'll ask, or investigate later.

What if he's not my father? Where'll I go? Will they still help me find my mom? I'm really nervous.

I get out of the gym and Mike is right outside, waiting for me.

"Shall we?"

"We shall"

We made small talk on the way back. I was so nervous. For my mom, for the DNA results, for my possible family, for being in a new country.

48 hours ago I was a normal girl. Now, I was in a new country, without my mom, with my possible father and brothers and a mysterious business. Even with infinite guesses I couldn't have guessed THAT.