Chapter ①⑥

I'm always getting stuck in the middle of a chapter... sorry guys. Blank page syndrome or whatever it's called is real.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Okay Avery, the girl's locker room is that way. This is the closer we can go. Good luck." Gianni said while pointing the changing room.

He talked like it was some kind of quest. Dramatic much?

I saluted and headed in. Everything looks pretty normal to me. No dragons.

Looks just like every other school's changing room. Girls minding their business, girls comparing boobs size, girls spraying perfume, girls eating junk food, girls doing I don't know what exactly but they vibin'. You know, the usual.

I was minding my business, when a black haired girl came up to me. She had a lot of makeup on, but hey, I don't judge. If she likes it, she can wear as much as she wants.

She just stood in front of me. Well, talk about awkward.

"Hello? Can I help you with something?" I asked her.

"Yes, actually, you can. You're new right?" She asked me. "I'm Victoria, captain of the cheer squad" She told me without waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, I'm new. Avery, nice to meet you"

"So, Avy, you cheer?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I do actually"

She smiled.

"Awesome! The tryouts are today after school. Hope to see you there. Good luck!" She said before exiting the room.

She doesn't seem so bad. Probably because she thinks she can turn me into one of her minions, like Zia said the other day.

I finished changing and headed to the field. I was wearing the gym uniform. Tight shirt and booty shorts. Awesome. We love a sexist uniform.

I went to talk to Gianni and Matteo. After all, they're the only people I know here besides Victoria.

"How short is that uniform, Av?" Gianni asked me

"Yeah, you look very uncomfortable" Matteo added

"I am. I hate this uniform. Why couldn't I have basketball shorts and a normal t-shirt like you guys?" I whined.

"We don't make the rules, girl" Matteo said

We heard a loud whistling.

"Alright, boys and girls. QUIET!" He yelled "I'm Mr. Bianchi, but you can call me coach. Remember, this is NOT a free period. This is for the cardio and endurance"

He gave me really strong military vibes. And I was NOT here for it.

"Let's start off with ten laps around the field. GO!" He yelled

Most of the students groaned. Who can blame them?

The guys and I started running. After a few laps I heard someone calling out to me. I turned around to see who it is.