Chapter ①①

Hello everyone, and welcome *cue clap* back to my YouTube channel (WATTPAD STORY 😡😤✊)!
Yeah, that's NOT it. I think I'm gonna stick to hi ppl.

HI PPL! That was kinda creepy tho. Whatever. ANYWAY, thank you guys for 5k but then I realized that we were almost at 7k... oops! BUT, thank you so much for your support and not grabbing the pitch and forks when my updates are late. Like today.
*hides behind refrigerator*

I'm so grateful for every reader of my book, but I would like to give a special thank you to those who were there from the start. I receive a notif that you voted on my new chapter and I'm like; they still read my book lol?!

So, yeah. That's pretty much it.

Watcha waiting for? My annoying speech is finished lol u can go read now.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"Avery, it was extremely irresponsible of you to sneak out like that. What if something had happened to you? You didn't tell anyone where you went. You could be dead right now if Cora never found you" I tell her.

Weird thing is, Cora never told me where she found her. Probably on the side of the road, hitch hiking or something. This girl drives me crazy. Her brothers weren't like that. Not with me anyway. I look at her to see that she's stuck in her thoughts. She probably didn't even hear a thing I just said to her.

"AVERY! HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO A WORD I JUST SAID?!" I yelled at her. It seemed to successfully bring her out of her thoughts as she jumps a bit at my tone. Maybe I was too harsh? No. I need to be. If the others leaders discover that I have a daugter, they'll try to use her against me. Use her as my weakness, just like Josephine. My ultimate weakness. I would cross hell for her. She's the love of my life.

"Yes, you said I shouldn't have sneaked out." She told me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

So she DID listen. She was probably deeply thinking about what she did and how she wouldn't do it ever again. Good job Ricardo.

"As I was saying, you shouldn't have left the property without notifying one of us beforehand. It was absolutely irresponsible. You really disappointed me today" I continued. I just used a parenting trick I got from my mom. She used this all the time and the kids fall for it everytime.

"I'm sorry" She said, looking down guiltily.

See? Works ALL the time!

"I appreciate your apology but you didn't only worried me. You worried your brothers as well." I told her, still angry with her.

The guys were worried sick. They searched for her themselves for a few hours before sending a LOT of our men.

She looked at Elijah, Leonardo and Stephan for a few seconds and apologized.

"She's not sincere." Elijah proclaimed. I don't think she's lying. I extract information from people I torture. I can tell when someone is lying. A 16 year old can't fool me at all.

Her face turned from a guilty to a hurt and sad one. I could see that she was almost crying. The tears reflected the office's light.

"You don't believe that I'm being honest here? I'm sorry I did that, but I was locked up! I needed to go outside!"
She yelled, looking at him. 

Yeah, that was my fault for locking her up, but she seemed to have forgotten that so I guess I'm out of trouble for this one.

"Avery..." Leonardo started.

"Don't! I can't believe that you guys lock me up and expect me to act like a perfect little girl. My mother didn't raise me to be a fucking wimp! And I'll be damned if I disappoint her even for one second" She yelled at all of us. Avery was enraged. She got that from me.

"She raised me. She was there for me. She was the only one that's always been there." Avery yelled, emphasizing the she. By now she was crying, but probably didn't even notice.

"Now, listen to me and listen good. You will find her. You will rescue her and bring her to me. Then, we'll be on our way and ciao, goodbye, adieu. Whatever language you want me to tell you in. I won't stay a prisoner here. The only reason keeping me here is the hope to find my mom, okay?! I don't want all this going on, this wannabe father and some shady mysterious business crap. I. DON'T. CARE." She finished by yelling. I admit it did hurt to know that she didn't wanted anything to do with us but maybe it'll be better for her safety.

None of us knew what to say after that. What do you say after a rant like that?

"If you guys don't mind, I'll be in my 'room'. Don't bother locking to door, I'll break it down if I have to."

She exited quickly my office, leaving us all stunned.

"Dad, we're not used to having a sister. Are they all crazy?" Stephan asked to which the other two nodded.

"Well, mine is. Girls are crazy, period and stuff you know." I told them. "Since your Avery is out of the way for the rest of the night, you guys want to torture the guard that insulted her?"

"What guard?" Leonardo asked "The one she beat up?"

"Sí. I looked at the footage before the fight but with sound and he clearly calls her names a young lady like her should never be called" I answered him.

"Well papà, you shouldn't even be asking" Elijah said while cracking his knuckles.

"Did you ask someone someone to wash the 'instruments'?"

"Of course not. Well, only the sharp parts" I grinned evilly. The grin I use so much. The heartless's mafia boss grin.

"I'll prepare all we'll need today" Leonardo said while heading out.

Time to have some fun. And revenge.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Ok, ok. I know I'm sorry. I didn't post in a few days and it's really short. Forgive me everyone.

BUT, if you guys don't kill me, I'll update as soon as I can, probably tomorrow (or today? It's 3 am)

So how does that sounds? No pitch forks and in return a double update? If I don't see people in front of my house with weapons I'll assume that you guys agreed :)

Bye ppl!

-writer that doesn't want to be burned at the stake.