Chapter ⑧

Hi ppl! Thank you guys for 2k reads and 133 votes. :)

So my school year ends the 25th, so as soon as Wednesday, I should be able to update way more, possibly once every two or three day. Also, hello to my 1% male readers! Ok, now to the story.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I'm being woken up by birds. Those fuckers couldn't sing elsewhere? I groan as I roll myself around my bed. I don't want to get up. Fucking fucked up family. But i'm so hungry. I accidently skipped diner yesterday because of my nap, nap I just got out of. I check the time on my phone. 11 AM?! Kill me now, I only wake up earlier than that for SCHOOL! Ugh!

You can't argue with my stomach, so I decide to get up. Who said I had to talk to them? They basically kidnapped me. I check the door handle. Locked, not surprising.

Well, if I learned one thing by watching movies, it's that you never know when you might need a bobby pin. I pull one out of my hair and flick it around expertedly in the lock. BAM, opened. I'm pretty cool, i know.

I open the door and stick my head out. Path is clear. How am I supposed to find my way to the kitchen? Every hallway, every door looks the same. Let's try to remember how I got there. Sure, I wasn't in the same conditions, aka on a dumbass's shoulder, but I could manage. Think Avery, think.

Maybe I should've stayed home and contacted the police? Who knows, they could've found her by now and we would be back in our mother-daughter routine. Us against the world. We never needed anyone, my mom raised me to be a strong, independant woman, and here I was, stuck in this castle-like mansion, against my will. She probably would be disapointed.

"Hey, YOU!" I heard a rough male voice yell. I look around to see who he's talking to and get away from a fight. Not interested at this early in the morning. I see no one and turn to him, looking at him confused, silently asking if he's talking to me.

"Yes, you! Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked rudely.

I scoffed at him.

"Trust me, I don't WANT to be here" I told him while rolling my eyes. "I'm here against my will, you fucktard!"

His face got red and I could clearly see that he was about to burst.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU ESCAPED FROM YOUR CELL, DIDN'T YOU, DIRTY SLUT?!" He yelled in my face.

It was my turn to fume with anger. That bitch will die. Wait a damn minute. Yesterday I was talking about them putting me in a dungeon and this fucker tells me they have CELLS? THEY HAVE PRISONERS? WHAT KIND OF MAD HOUSE IS THAT?

"Listen here, you fucking donut headed little bitch, you're gonna show me the exit to this stupid fucking mad house, and you'll never hear from me again. If you don't I'll cut your precious little tiny stupid dick with your own teeth and make you swallow it, understand?" I hissed at him.

He simply laughed.

"You think you scare me, slut? I know damn well that you're all bark and no bite. I bet you couldn't hurt a fly. You're the kind of person that screams at someone to kill the spider for them, puttana" (whore)

That fucker. I'll admit, I do scream for someone to kill my spiders, but I bite. And they fucking hurt.

In response, I knee him in the balls and jab his chin. He falls to the ground and I kick him in the stomach. He groans in pain. I punch his nose and hear a satisfying cracking sound. I love that sound. I then punch repetedly both of his eyes area and kick his wrist, hearing another crack. He tries pathetically to defend himself, to no result. What a wimp.