Chapter ①②

Hey wassup? I know I update way less BUT it will get better in two weeks. I just have a lot of things going on but anyway, you guys don't care abt that. You came here for the story and story you shall get. Enjoy :)

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I woke up about half an hour ago. I've been staring at the wall since, thinking about random stuff.

I kinda hate this family. They're all so controlling. If my father was the leader of a country I would understand, but it's only an 'organization' that I don't know a thing about. Great.

Maybe I should google them? I know I would know if my father's company or whatever that is was famous. I didn't live under a rock. But I don't know much about Italian companies besides like, Gucci.

I take out my computer, gift from Cora, and type Desantos on Google.

SEARCH: "Desantos"
4827961 results in 0,006 seconds.

4 827 961 results? Damn, I guess he's kinda famous after all.

I click the first link. It was an article from about six months ago.

DESANTOS INC. INVOLVED IN SHADY BUSINESS?

So they do have a company after all. Interesting. The title seemed very promising. What shady business? I got chillsssss! Ooooohh!! Seriously, it's like in a investigation book. I'm the detective by the way. Duh!

Concentration Avery! You need to see what kind of proof they might have. And I'm going crazy. Talking third person is never a good sign.

Desantos inc, billion dollars company known world wide.

So I DID live in the bottom of Coraline's well. Yikes.

Recently, a few people, allegedly eye-witnesses of the Desantos family's acts. Many claim that the company is affiliated with drugs, money laundering and dangerous weapons like guns, bombs, etc...

Yeah. I guess I won the family lottery. Drugs, money laundering AND weapons?! I HIT THE JACKPOT!

Even with the witnesses, there's absolutely no evidence confirming the accusations.

Are the Desantos innocent or simply good at getting rid of any evidence of their dirty side jobs?

Well, that was nice. Lifted up my mood real quick. I'm stuck in a castle with a bunch of possible shady psychopaths.

I exit the website and click on the second link. What the hell?!

THE DESANTOS BROTHERS: MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORS OF THE CENTURY

It was a fan page. About my brothers. There was a bunch of weird crazy obsessed stuff like;

QUIZ: WHO IS YOUR SOULMATE? ELIJAH, STEPHAN OR LEONARDO?

VOTE DOWM BELOW TO SHOW WHO'S YOUR FAV BROTHER!

QUIZ: YOUR PERFECT WEDDING WILL TELL YOU WHICH DESANTOS BROTHER YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY