Chapter ①③

Hey guys I know it's been a little while since I updated. I wrote half of this chapter two weeks ago and then I suffered from writer's block. This is mainly a filler :) BUT THE STORY WILL GET MORE INTERESTING SOON PPL okayyy byeeee

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿

After eating in the food court the four of us together, Cora and Audenzia's mother decided to shop together in their middle aged lady store, which was very convenient for Audenzia and I. I love my aunt, but it's way better to shop with someone your age.

"So, Avery, how long exactly are you staying in Italy?" Zia asked me suddenly while she was trying on a couple of shirts in the dressing room.

I sighed. The full answer to that question would be; hey! My mom was kidnapped while getting ice cream so I dug out a old letter she gave me years ago in case of emergency in which I found out my father's name, nationality and the fact that I have brothers. I don't really know when the kidnappers will decide to return her, but fingers crossed hahah. Probably a bad idea.

"I don't really know. Could be a month or a year. The rest of my life? Who knows" Simple and truthful answer. "My mom is currently unreachable on a... business trip for an undetermined amount of time" Ok, that last part wasn't so truthful, but a girl gotta do what she gotta do to not tell people her mom was kidnapped.

"I'm sorry about your unreachable mother part, but I really hope that we become extremely good friends. I've grown quite fond of you in a very small amount of time" She told me while getting out of the cabin.

"Thanks Zia" I smile at her "I really appreciate it"

"Come on. Give me a hug Evie!" She told me while opening her arms. I chuckle and accept her awaiting arms.

"Evie. I like that nickname. It's kinda edgy"

She laughed.

"Wait do you think that Evie from descendant's full name is Avery?"

"I would be kinda cool. Wait I'm going to check" I take my phone out and google it. "Dammit, her name is Evelyn not Avery"

"Doesn't matter, you're pretty cool"

"Wanna get ice cream?"

"Hell yeah girl!" She yelled.

**

"Don't make so much noise Cora, they'll know that we're back" I whisper to her

"They will know one way or another. L'ho fatto un sacco di volte, non faranno un cazzo" (I've done it a lot of times, they won't do shit)

"SEI VESTITO COME UNA SPOGLIARELLISTA!! (you're dressed like a stripper) Where have you been Avery?!" I heard Elijah yell while running down the awfully big stairs.

"Strip club"

Those two simple words seemed to drive them over yet another edge. What can I say? It's very funny.

By now they were red and fuming. Hilarious! I could barely contain my laughter.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS ISN'T A JOKE AVERY!?" Stephan yelled.

*singsong voice activated* drama queeeeeen

"You could've got kidnapped for fuck's sake!" Leonardo yelled.

"By who? A fourty year old pedo? I could've taken care of him in one millisecond. Ahhyah!" I finished while imitating a ninja.

It wasn't really a joke I DID get years of  martial arts. I'm a pro baby.

"questo bambino ci ucciderà tutti" Elijah muttered lowly. (This child will kill us all)

"Hey! That's not fair. Y'all call me a stripper and don't trust me at all. I'm NOT a baby. I can totally take care of myself"

They all gave me this look. The same 'no you can't' look. I hate that look.

"Anyway, I'm going to my room. You guys are absolute PRICKS and very annoying"

With that I went upstairs, not bothering to say goodnight to anyone.

I feel gross and sweaty. Shopping takes a lot of efforts. All I want is a nice, impossibly hot shower.

After my shower, I get out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. Gotta dry those fuckers. I sing a bunch of random notes that sound good. Who cares?

I go on Instagram and text Zia for a while.

Until I fall asleep on my phone. No you dumb bitch it's on never auto loc-

**

I wake up suddenly. My phone is dead. Great. I connect it to the charger and look at my clock on the wall. 5:42 am. Awesome.

Well, since I'm already awake I should get up. I won't be able to go back to sleep.

I go downstairs quietly to not wake anybody up. I'm nice like that.

Kitchen. Please have some chocolate chip cookies. I love those. I crave those.

I was about to enter the kitchen when I heard voices inside. I good person wouldn't eavesdrop. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. Who cares? It's probably a dumb conversation between my brothers about hot girls at their school or dumb teenage boys shit.

"It would be much simply if we told her why she was at risk. She would understand"

"It doesn't matter. She's a child. She needs to listen to us"

Who is 'she'? Is that me?

"Definitively not you, Leo. You're a year older than her"

Probably me.

"So what? I'm still her big brother" The voice that I now knew as Leonardo argued.

Definitively me. Unless I have a twin or something.

"Shut up guys. We won't tell her shit. I'm hopping for no explanations until she graduates" That really sounded like Elijah.

"She deserves to know she's in danger"

"She's less at risk in the dark, Leonardo"

Okay, I heard enough. I'm going back to my room. I never heard a thing. I tiptoe back to my room. My brothers are weird as fuckkkkk.

Weird morning discutions about a girl that's probably me who's supposedly in danger or something. Crazy ass family.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Okay, okay. I know that you Gus waited about two weeks and this is very short but this is a filler and I will restart my 2-3-4 days 'schedule'. Drop the weapons please, thank you. Peace and love heheh. ✌️😚✨ Okay, byeeee ppl