Chapter Seven.

Gardenia hears a knock come from her window, she sighs as she raises up and she looks towards her window and she sees a figure standing in her window

Gardenia hears a knock come from her window, she sighs as she raises up and she looks towards her window and she sees a figure standing in her window. "Gardenia... it's me... Harry." He says and Gardenia quickly got up, she opened her window and she huffed. "Have you lost your mind? It's two in the morning, Harry, it's a school night." Gardenia whispered-shouted and Harry looks at her, he tilts his head and he sighs. "I know but I couldn't sleep until I know that you're alright, I had to come and see you." Harry says.

"Can I come in?" Harry asked her and she nodded as she helped him through the window.

Gardenia sighs as she flicks her lamp on, she locks her door and she turns around. Harry gasps as the sight of her because she had a bruise going across her chest. It was purple and blue and looked like it hurt like hell. "What the f- Gardenia, what happened?" Harry questioned and Gardenia crosses her arms as she shakes her head. "It's nothing Harry, it was my fault anyway." Gardenia brushes it off and Harry grabs her hand gently, he shakes his head as he looked at the bruise then his eyes trailed to another one, then another one and he was so lost for words. The only place she wasn't hit was her face which is a place that she can't cover. "Goodness, I'm sorry, did-did your parents do this?" Harry questioned and Gardenia nodded. "My Daddy, he- gets angry. He got mad about the situation yesterday."

Harry stares at her because he was never hit by his Mom or his Stepfather either. "That doesn't mean he beats the bloody Christ outta you." Harry replies and Gardenia sighs as she shakes her head. "It's fine Harry, it really is." Gardenia says and Harry wanted to say more, he sighs as he gently wraps his arms around her and he kisses her cheek.

He pulls away a little and he caresses her hair that was sticking out her bonnet. "Will you go on a drive with me?" Harry asked her and Gardenia gave Harry a side look as she rolled her eyes. "Harry... what makes you think I'm gonna crawl through that window and go out at two in the morning where rapist, racist, and policeman which are kinda the same category roam?" Gardenia questioned him and Harry wraps his arms around her. "You'll be safe with me, we're just gonna drive around and if you don't feel comfortable I'll bring you back. I just want to... spend some time with you without no one on our backs and it's just us." Harry says and Gardenia hates how she liked him much, she liked him a little bit too much and she didn't know if it was puppy love or real love but she felt both. Her grandfather told her stories all the time about love, she felt the love in the stories he told.

"Okay, let me put on some clothes." Gardenia smiled.

Harry sits on her bed and he grins, she walks into her closet and she throws on a hoodie, she throws on a beanie and some blue flared jeans then her converse. She walks out the closet and Harry lets out a low moan under his breath. "You always look good in everything you wear." Harry says getting up, she looks at what she's wearing. "Even if I'm dressed like a homeless person?" Gardenia questioned and Harry nodded.

Gardenia flicks her lamp off, Harry leads out the window first. They climbed down the side of the fire exits stairs that Gardenia didn't understand what they were until she got here but they were on the side of the building, all she could think if someone would sneak into her window, that someone was Harry but hopefully no one else.