Chapter 7

The next morning-

Kartik was talking on phone with Jasmine in the balcony.

"Hi babe, why did you call me?", Kartik asked her.

"Kartik, I'm missing you badly. I wanna meet you", Jasmine said.

"I'm sorry babe....but I can't meet you today. The family has organised my reception party today", Kartik replied scratching his head.

"You've changed alot Kartik. You don't love me anymore. Before, you used to come rushing when I used to call you", Jasmine complained.

"It's not like that babe. I love you alot. It's just that, the situations aren't favourable. And trust me, I don't want this reception to happen. It's just the family is forcing", Kartik explained his point.

"I don't want any explanations....I want you to be here that's it or you can think that I'm no more", Jasmine said and ended the call.

"Jasmine-", Kartik began to say but just then he realised that she had ended the call. He punched the wall in frustration.

He turned back and grabbed his car keys. He started to go out but just then, he encountered Naira.

"Where are you going in such a hurry Kartik?", Naira asked him.

"None of your concern", Kartik said and started walking forwards.

But he stopped in his tracks. Naira turned back and looked at him, confused.

"If I don't tell Naira why am I leaving, she'll tell everybody in the house that I'm missing", Kartik thought. He turned towards Naira.

"Actually, my school friend is at the Airport. I'm going to the Airport to meet him, he won't return to Udaipur again", Kartik lied hoping Naira would believe him.

"Okay", Naira replied nodding.

Kartik turned back and walked away.

-------------------------

The scene shifts to Jasmine's house. She was standing outside wearing goggles, waiting for Kartik. She was wearing crop top and shorts and stilettos.

Just then, a car stopped in front of her and Kartik came out of the car.

"Baby", Jasmine said and hugged Kartik.

Kartik reciprocated the hug. Jasmine released the hug and taking out her goggles, encircled her arms around Kartik's neck.

"I knew you would come. You can never disappoint me", Jasmine said tracing her finger down Kartik's face.

Kartik smiled and held her finger.

"So....where do you wanna go?", Kartik asked pulling her closer to him.

"Lets go to mall and do some shopping", Jasmine suggested.

"No babe....I'm tired of these malls. Let's go somewhere else", Kartik said.

"Please baby.....I wanna buy a sexy lingerie for myself", Jasmine said and looked at Kartik. Kartik raised his eyebrow at her.

"In that case....I'm ready to go anywhere", Kartik said and Jasmine chuckled.

-------------------------------

The scene shifts to the living room in the Goenka Villa.

"Where's Kartik, Naira?", Suhasini asked Naira.

"Kartik has gone to the Airport Dadi. He had to see off his friend", Naira replied.

"Yeah....I guess it's Raunak. Don't you remember maa? He was planning to shift to UK", Swarna said.