After Party 21+

Continuation of 'Got7? Get7? 7-Eleven? Meeting Got7

(Lila is not with Jimin they broke up but she still did go home with Jackson in a Uber)

We headed in a Uber home, who knew Jackson would be the person I could depend on the most even though we just met like 7 hours ago. I never really noticed how handsome Jackson was in the face, I guess I was too busy looking at JB to even notice, he looked over at me and smiled. "What's on your mind Lila?" I looked down and blushed, since I was still a little tipsy anything could come out my mouth. "Lilaaa~ you can telll meee~" he says trying to sing, I laugh hearing his voice crack I turn towards him with my red cheeks and puffed lips "w-well see I- I was just thinking about how you look handsome and how I didn't notice it until now" he starts smiling cheekily to himself and he starts to bounce around in his seat. I laugh looking at his child like ways. We then get to my house and he helps me out the car. Once in my house I throw off my fur coat and take off my heels, I then turn around and see Jackson standing there, I run towards him and jump into his arms "what're you doing silly, come on up stairs" he carries me up to a room and opens it and it looks like it is my room. Hec throws me on the bed and jumps next to me, he starts to giggle and I turn to look at him. He's smiling and he looks so sexy, his shirt is halfway unbuttoned , he looks up at me but his look changed and they were now filled with lust. He starts to move closer and closer until I can feel his breath hitting my face, you can smell the cool mint hitting of my nose. He then leans in and flips me on top of him, I'm now  sitting on his area and I lean down to kiss him. He soon kisses back and starts to grab on my ass.

We've been kissing for about two minutes and he pulls back, he's breathing hard and so am I, he looks at me and licks his lips. "Do you wanna keep going?" I looked at him and smirked "of course I wanna keep going" he Smirks and flips me over again, I'm now laying down on the bed and he starts to remove my clothing one by one and I was left with just underwear and bra. He takes a deep breath and starts to suck on my neck and I can feel his breath and tongue on my neck. I start to take deep breaths before I start moaning "mhm Jackson...just fuck me already". He chuckles he then goes down to kiss me while removing his pants, I pull away and grab him so that he's now laying on the bed and I'm hovering on top of him. I then go down and see he has a tint in his boxers, I then start to caress his member until it gets harder and then I pull it. It's bigger than I expected, I grab his member in my hand and he hisses I then start to lick the head. He groans at me teasing him "f-fuck Lila stop teasingg" I then take him whole in mouth, and start to suck on his member he grabs a fist full of my hair and start to mouth fuck me. I gag but compose my self he then lifts my head up and flips me back on the bed. He props himself up on his elbows, he then slides my underwear off with his teeth. He then puts his thumb on my core and starts to rub on it while he inserts his member into me. I moan as he slowly pulls back out and then goes back in, I grab onto his back and start to claw at it. I moan "go faster please" he looks down and smirks at me, he starts to speed up and I can hear his balls slap against my ass, I moan louder with each thrust he gives me. He starts to speed up even more and he's still rubbing on my core and I arch my back reaching my climax. I cum all over his member but he keeps going , "I'm not done just yet Lila" my legs start shaking as I feel myself reaching my second orgasm. He then goes harder, "I'm close princess just wait" I start screaming as I felt my second orgasm hitting he then pulls out and cums all on my chest. He collapses next to me breathing hard, I turn towards him and he smiles. "That was fun hmm?" I nod my head and he goes back to being the adorable Jackson I knew him as. "Well since we just had sex I'll declare you my bestfriend?" I smile and jump on him "of course I'll be your bestfriend" he smiles and starts to giggle. He then gets up and gets his phone, "the Uber will be here in 20 minutes let's go get ready I'm starving" I roll my eyes "JACKSONNNN!! It's literally 2 in the morning where are we gonna get food at?" He smirks "anywhere we can find food duhh, sometimes you do stupid". I scoff "you were just so sexy and now you're back to being a big baby." And that's how we ended our night....

OKAYYY....This took me two days to make because I cringed so hard writing this because I'm not good at just making smut stories, but I hope you like this...I wanted you guys to be occupied while I figure out how to write the next part to Caught In A Lie....💗😩I love you guys and please enjoy this side story.