Yugyeom Quickie

Hi author here and this is gonna be short because I'm busy with school work but idc about that right now I just wanna say how good my stories are doing and I just wanna say thanks so here's a quick little smut with yugyeom!

I was walking into my apartment while on the phone with Jackson, he told me that Yugyeom had been wanting to see me lately but I've been really busy. I texted him and told him I could meet him later at his place before everyone else arrived and he agreed. So I had to start getting ready now since everyone was scheduled to meet at 8 pm tonight. I took a quick shower and threw on some comfortable clothes before heading out the door.

I get in my car and drive to their house, it was empty except Yugyeom was in there of course

I get in my car and drive to their house, it was empty except Yugyeom was in there of course. I let myself inside the house and look around for Yugyeom , but I couldn't find him so I decided to go check his room. I heard his shower running so I assumed his was in the shower so I sat on his bed and took my shoes off and also my hoodie. I then lay down and pull out my phone and turn on Netflix. Soon I heard the door open and I see Yugyeom come out the bathroom in only a towel. He shirks and I cover my eyes and turn around , "what the fuck Lila?!? You couldn't give me a hour to at least get ready?" I scoff "a hour too late it's almost 6:30 pm another hour we wouldn't have any time to talk alone stupid!" He laughs and I can feel the bed sink. I look around and see Yugyeom smiling at me fully dressed in sweat pants and a jean shirt . I smile back at him and turns fully towards him. "Lila did you bring extra clothes for tonight?" I nod my head, "I came here to talk , so what did you wanna talk about Yugyeom?" He looks down with his face turning red , "well...I wanted you to know how I felt about you". I nod in response to him to keep going. "But like I don't have feelings for you I just find you attractive sexually. Like I'm sexually attracted to you" I smirk and decided I should tease him. "Oh really Yugyeom? You're attracted to you're noona?" He blushed but soon realized what was going on. He flipped me so He's on top of me, "I'm so attracted to you Noona~ I just wanna feel myself inside you" he growls out and I can feel myself start to get wet. He chuckles and leans down hungrily and kisses me without stopping , I give in as soon as he kissed me and I let him take dominance over the kiss. He then goes lower and starts to kiss on my neck and then sits back up, he then removes my shirt and pants so I'm only left in my bra and underwear. He then starts to kiss my collarbone and leaves marks all by my chest, he then snatches my bra off with a growl and starts to suck on nipples. I moan and grab a chunk of his hair "mhmm Yugyeom fuck~" I can hear him groan and I can feel his member growing in his sweatpants. I start to pull them down and I can see his long thick member aching to get out of his boxers. I chuckle and pull his boxers down as well. I then push him off me as I get on my knees and put his member in my mouth and start to play with his balls as well. He leans his head back and groans, I then start to go faster but then Yugyeom gently pulls me up and pecks my lips "can't cum yet baby" he smirks and lays me on my back. I put my ass in the air and he inserts his member with a long loud growl. I then moan feeling him slowly insert his member, "this has to be a quickie baby" and he speeds up his thrust. I can barely say any words as I can already feel my first orgasm approaching, he then flips me so I'm on back and inserts his member again. He pounds even faster than before and I grab at his arms and claw his back as well, he starts to use his thumb to play at my clit and I can feel my orgasm hitting. I arch my back and moan at the feeling, "mhm fuck you came already baby, I'm close just wait" he speeds up again and I felt his member twitch and I knew he was close. He pulled out and I go back on my knees and start to suck his member even faster and then I tease his tip "I'm close baby don't tease~" and I go back and deep throat as I feel his cum go down my throat. I get up and smirk "join me for a shower? I need to get ready again"

We get a long shower as it was close to 8 pm and we got dressed. I had to wear a dress but I didn't wanna go all out.

 I had to wear a dress but I didn't wanna go all out

"It's cute like you" Yugyeom says and winks.