After Concert Pt 2

He then leaves my neck and starts to take off my black shirt, and then moves back to observe what is his. He then goes back to my lips and starts to kiss me with so much lust that I decided to kiss back. He slips his hand down my pants and inserts a finger inside me, he then adds another finger and curls them while pushing them inside and out. I moan into the kiss and I feel him smirk and he gets up, he picks me up and lays me down on the couch. He pulls my pants down and licks his lips, he gets on his elbows and starts to eat me out.  He then puts in two fingers while he's licking at my clit, I start to squirm around and grab at my chest. I'm a moaning mess and he just smirks and keeps licking and sucking on my clit. I feel my first orgasm starting to approach as I moan louder, "M-Mark I'm about to cum slow down" he then starts to thrust his fingers in and out faster I moan loudly feeling my orgasm coming. Mark gets up and whispers "we still have 45 minutes left, we have to make it count" he winks and I'm breathing hard. He takes off his pants and you can see his member aching to get out of those tight boxers. I get up and push him on the couch I then take his member out , he hisses as I grab his member with my small hand. I move my hand up and down and the I put his member in my mouth. I suck and I feel mark grab my hair into a ponytail. I feel him push my head down and he starts to throat fuck me, I gag but keep everything together. I then start to suck on him harder as I hear him lowly moaning, I feel his member start to twitch in my mouth. He starts to move my head up and down more, and then I feel his hot liquid go slowly down my throat. He lifts my head up and he lays my back down on the bed but I'm now on my stomach, and he puts my ass in the air. He inserts his member into me and I can feel it in my stomach, I moan as he slowly inserts into me. I grab his arm as he starts to do slow and steady strokes at first so I can get use to his member which is pretty big. He then starts to go faster and I can feel my second orgasm starting to hit me. "Mark slow down~ I'm already about to cum" he chuckles darkly "you gotta wait for me princess" he says and starts to pound harder. I then moan louder as I feel my second orgasm hitting me, he flips me over and now I'm laying on my back he then puts my legs up and I'm holding them as he slides in. I can now feel him deeper than before and I moan louder as I start to scratch at his abs, I let go of my legs and wrap them around his waist and make him go deeper in me. He leans down and starts to suck on my neck and chest as he makes more marks, I'm now moaning even more as he starts to breath hard "I'm getting ready to cum baby, just wait~" he starts to circle my clit with his finger and I start to shake as I feel my third orgasm already hitting me. I then moan loudly as I feel him pull out and cum on stomach as he's still circling my clit and I cum a third time. He then gets up sweating and breathing hard, he was smiling at me as he kissed me and leaned down. "I'm happy to be with you, and I'm happy that you want to be with me and that you feel the same" I breath and smile as an agreement.

After he cleaned me up and helped me get dressed as I couldn't even walk, it was now time to get ready to go back to the hotel and as we walk out we can see the rest of Got7 looking at us wide eyed as we smiled and held hands as we walked to the limo

After he cleaned me up and helped me get dressed as I couldn't even walk, it was now time to get ready to go back to the hotel and as we walk out we can see the rest of Got7 looking at us wide eyed as we smiled and held hands as we walked to the limo. I'm very happy that I can be with mark and experience a lot of things with him. Once we reached the limo he kissed me and I laid my head on him and fell asleep.

 Once we reached the limo he kissed me and I laid my head on him and fell asleep

Okay wellllll🤡this was so embarrassing because this smut is like oh god😭I don't like it, I just wanted to feed y'all something while I start my online classes🥺😩 "I HATE IT HERE" like school isn't for me grrrr

Okay wellllll🤡this was so embarrassing because this smut is like oh god😭I don't like it, I just wanted to feed y'all something while I start my online classes🥺😩 "I HATE IT HERE" like school isn't for me grrrr....but anyways follow my twitter for updates on Caught In A Lie!